Invernesian Fakes Death

https://stv.tv/news/highlands-islands/1435958-scots-tourist-wanted-after-faking-his-own-death-in-us/

I see well known Inverness High Street knick knack seller Kim ‘The Busker’ Gordon is being hunted in America after apparently trying to fake his own death. This the same guy who occasionally swims Loch Ness for charity and is generally well known character around the town.

Have any P&Bers ever faked their own death? Have any P&Bers ever bought any bracelets from this gentleman?

1 minute ago, Highland Capital said:

https://stv.tv/news/highlands-islands/1435958-scots-tourist-wanted-after-faking-his-own-death-in-us/

I see well known Inverness High Street knick knack seller Kim ‘The Busker’ Gordon is being hunted in America after apparently trying to fake his own death. This the same guy who occasionally swims Loch Ness for charity and is generally well known character around the town.

Have any P&Bers ever takes their own death? Have any P&Bers ever bought any bracelets for this gentleman?

If you look at the Stories from the Courts thread there's a bit more to it.

8 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Have any P&Bers ever faked their own death? Have any P&Bers ever bought any bracelets for this gentleman?

no but ive seen him wandering down the high street on a sunday morning shouting "jesus was a pervert" at the top of his voice

This guy always used to hang outside the east gate centre and had lots of goth/moshers around about him. When I say always hang around the Eastgate I literally mean he was there for 12 hours a day every day for 20+ years. I have some strong suspicions that he sold drugs as well as bracelets/paintings but one time when I asked him for swedgers in 2007 he said he didn’t have any.

Has anyone ever seen Kim the Busker busking? I never have.

I think he gave it up years ago in favour of flogging trinkets. He was, without doubt, the worst busker I’ve ever seen. Appallingly bad.

38 minutes ago, throbber said:

This guy always used to hang outside the east gate centre and had lots of goth/moshers around about him. When I say always hang around the Eastgate I literally mean he was there for 12 hours a day every day for 20+ years. I have some strong suspicions that he sold drugs as well as bracelets/paintings but one time when I asked him for swedgers in 2007 he said he didn’t have any.

Tom Morton described him in his book, Guttered. He sells a lassies dodgy drugs at the start of the book

The rapper Tim Dog, most famous for East/West diss track f**k Compton and the excellent Step To Me, reportedly died on Valentine’s Day 2013. Then a string of angry women claimed he wasn’t dead and was simply at it to avoid paying them back money he owed. 

Then a year or so later it was confirmed he had actually died and was given a pauper’s funeral.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Used to lurk outside M&S?

Used to lurk outside M&S?

Yeah he would have a stall or two, i’m certain he sold paintings as well as bracelets. He would always have a cape on and always had young goths/moshers hanging about him. He was constantly there for 20+ years.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Yeah he would have a stall or two, i’m certain he sold paintings as well as bracelets. He would always have a cape on and always had young goths/moshers hanging about him. He was constantly there for 20+ years.

Aye, just saw on the courts thread.

Same boy.

Can recall seeing him whilst visiting family up that way in the early 2000s and despite being a young mosher at the time, felt it was probably best to keep a distance from him.

Anytime I'd been up since he was still there.

They should just put weirdos like this down.