A View From The Terrace

NJ2

My kids are at swimming lessons so I managed to watch half the show and concentrate on it. Good chat if you like to hear about players in all the leagues in Scotland.

£70 mil for Mark McGuigan is pushing it. I was hoping Rovers would get him on a free transfer.

Watched the second half this morning and I liked it. Not the men the bookies fear but good discussion on Scottish Football. Good host and good contributors. Blonde guy with the white t-shirt was a bit quiet. More laughing required too. Only boy that laughs is that Craig Fowler. Also, one of you needs to get a sex change, or a woman should be asked to join. What about that Alex Scott? She’s never off the box these days. Is there a Scottish version?

As for ‘tell 10 friends’, I told 7. Will that do? Don’t worry about it. Nobody watches those games on BBC Alba either.

Agree with the above, watched last nights this morning and really enjoyed it. Two Duncan’s quickly becoming a fav! Hopefully it runs as long as the season does and will be back for next season

First episode I've watched, was on about 1 this morning so had it on.

Burst out laughing so loud at the Dunfermline fans "aww naw, no him" video I woke up my girlfriend. 

The good thing about this program is that it says the things that the other bland, shitey Scottish Football programmes (mainly BBC) are too scared to say.

The format is pretty good too with a likeable host and three good contributors. Much better than the usual BBC format of a beige host and two or three ex-pros. Especially when those ex-pros are the likes of Scott McDonald, Pat Bonner, Biscuits, Doddsy, Joe Miller, Willie Miller, etc.

More laughter this week too. Makes the show.

Hole masters really is a great name for a sponsor.

Broxi Bear bit is very funny. Get that on your BBC social media clip.

Craig Fowler is also a Jambo

Is he really???

I thought he was a Rangers fan!!!

Again I enjoyed it, there hasn't been a bad show yet tbh. Didn't really think much of the Airdrie film though, although interesting it was really just edited GoPro footage, when more effort is made that is when you get gems like the Arbroath film from the previous week, I would rather they went down that road, although I can imagine it is more work to turn out something like that!!!

Still the best "new" programme on this "new" channel!!!!

Is he really???I thought he was a Rangers fan!!!
Again I enjoyed it, there hasn't been a bad show yet tbh. Didn't really think much of the Airdrie film though, although interesting it was really just edited GoPro footage, when more effort is made that is when you get gems like the Arbroath film from the previous week, I would rather they went down that road, although I can imagine it is more work to turn out something like that!!!
Still the best "new" programme on this "new" channel!!!!

The dressing room thing is just a different insight for many people.

Overall it really is an excellent show, and much more representative of real Scottish football fans than anything else.

Today sportscene had a clear example. In the final few minutes some big goals were going in (Raith rovers overturning a deficit in two late minutes), but they barely mentioned it because they were discussing the Scotland job, with the usual predicable punditry. Compare that to sky and bt who have a much more dramatic, relevant reaction to what's actually happening there and then.

These guys could do a live results show no bother, and it would be much better than what's currently on.

On 3/30/2019 at 13:38, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Am I right in thinking these are the teams supported by the lads?
Joel Hearts
Craig Fowler ???
Craig Telfer Stenhousemiur
Shaughan Raith Rovers

Yep - Craig Fowler is Hearts, as is Robert Borthwick who does the social media stuff.

Duncan is a Hibs fan with a penchant for Elgin, Gary (the boy who played chess with Ziggy Gordon) is a Dundee fan and Graeme (the baker) is a Motherwell fan.

No old firm in sight.