• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
NJ2

A View From The Terrace

Football chat was much better this week. The only thing that didn't land with me was the Duncan segment. It just felt really awkward.

^^^idiot found

In terms of television partnerships currently it goes:

The Two Duncan’s > Mortimer & Whitehouse > Everyone else

Their segment was laugh out loud funny, IMO. Big Dunc’s mix of awkwardness and childlike glee and cameraman Dunc’s deadpanning are hilarious.

Also thought that was the best episode so far. Guys seemed considerably more comfortable, and was great to see a feature on Sammy the Tammy. Pleasing that not only is the programme good quality, but is going from strength to strength as well.

Football chat was much better this week. The only thing that didn't land with me was the Duncan segment. It just felt really awkward.

Agreed.

It was shite in the first episode as well

4 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

^^^idiot found

This is quite an appalling response to what was just a simple review for a TV show. Just because someone doesn't share your opinion, that doesn't mean that either person is right or wrong or an IDIOT. At the end of the day it's about entertainment and during that particular segment I wasn't entertained and I expressed why. That shouldn't reflect bad on myself or the guys that made the segment as obviously that sort of thing will have its audience, like yourself.

Clearly I'm not the only one that felt this way about it so to single me out for this is unnecessary and confrontational tbh.

I'm a reasonable guy. I expect an apology in the thread or in my private messages by the end of the day and all of this will be forgotten about.

Cheers 8) 

Fridays episode was excellent and I'd say that if they keep a similar quality up for the rest of the series that it would return next season.  I loved the 2 Duncans and it was great that they brought in the "do me a solid" section from the pod.  

Thought last nights was the best so far. The 2 Duncan’s thing was quite good imho, I think the whole point of it was to look awkward as possible, it’s a grown man being a ball boy for f**k sake :lol:

I like it. Good amount of lower division Scottish league stuff (aka proper fitba). One thing they should absolutely avoid aspiring towards is Soccer AM....

On 16/03/2019 at 12:05, JamieStevenson said:

This is quite an appalling response to what was just a simple review for a TV show. Just because someone doesn't share your opinion, that doesn't mean that either person is right or wrong or an IDIOT. At the end of the day it's about entertainment and during that particular segment I wasn't entertained and I expressed why. That shouldn't reflect bad on myself or the guys that made the segment as obviously that sort of thing will have its audience, like yourself.

Clearly I'm not the only one that felt this way about it so to single me out for this is unnecessary and confrontational tbh.

I'm a reasonable guy. I expect an apology in the thread or in my private messages by the end of the day and all of this will be forgotten about.

Cheers 8) 

Idiot confirmed.

20 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Idiot confirmed.

Murray that's absolutely chronic patter. You and the drunkest man in Aberdeen need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

9 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Murray that's absolutely chronic patter. You and the drunkest man in Aberdeen need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

Lighten up ffs.