A View From The Terrace

NJ2

4 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

^^^idiot found

This is quite an appalling response to what was just a simple review for a TV show. Just because someone doesn't share your opinion, that doesn't mean that either person is right or wrong or an IDIOT. At the end of the day it's about entertainment and during that particular segment I wasn't entertained and I expressed why. That shouldn't reflect bad on myself or the guys that made the segment as obviously that sort of thing will have its audience, like yourself.

Clearly I'm not the only one that felt this way about it so to single me out for this is unnecessary and confrontational tbh.

I'm a reasonable guy. I expect an apology in the thread or in my private messages by the end of the day and all of this will be forgotten about.

Cheers 8) 

Fridays episode was excellent and I'd say that if they keep a similar quality up for the rest of the series that it would return next season.  I loved the 2 Duncans and it was great that they brought in the "do me a solid" section from the pod.  

On 16/03/2019 at 12:05, JamieStevenson said:

This is quite an appalling response to what was just a simple review for a TV show. Just because someone doesn't share your opinion, that doesn't mean that either person is right or wrong or an IDIOT. At the end of the day it's about entertainment and during that particular segment I wasn't entertained and I expressed why. That shouldn't reflect bad on myself or the guys that made the segment as obviously that sort of thing will have its audience, like yourself.

Clearly I'm not the only one that felt this way about it so to single me out for this is unnecessary and confrontational tbh.

I'm a reasonable guy. I expect an apology in the thread or in my private messages by the end of the day and all of this will be forgotten about.

Cheers 8) 

Idiot confirmed.

Quite enjoyed that tonight, seems to be improving every week, which you'd probably expect given none of them had done any TV before 

It's very good now. Even my missus (who has zero interest in football) was impressed by the genuine chat style, which is so different from any other football show on telly.

They're capturing everything that's good about Scottish football, and have probably become the new "off the ball" (which seems to have been slipping for a long, long time).

Surely these guys are posters on here? The tone of the show has a very p&b feel to it imo.

Cheers 8) 

Oooft, just seen this. It was just some light hearted japery m8, I didn’t really think you were an idiot for not liking a feature on a programme about Scottish football, tbh. Although after that reaction...(for the avoidance of doubt, the inference that your response makes you an idiot is also just a joke, m9).

Thought it was another excellent episode. The “Grand Gayfield Hotel” Arbroath feature was an absolute delight (love some Wes Anderson inspired content), and actually thought the alternative timeline feature was a lot better this time round with some reasoning and analysis as opposed to just flight of fancy stuff. The “Robert Borthwick no selling CGT’ introduction” running joke is great.

Undoubted highlight was the wee boy advising that his birthday was in March though. Wonderful stuff.

Thought "The Grand Gayfield Hotel" section was excellent and I would really like that to be a regular feature, but with different teams obvs!!!

6 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Thought "The Grand Gayfield Hotel" section was excellent and I would really like that to be a regular feature, but with different teams obvs!!!

Was quite mesmerized by it. Loved it.

It's very good now. Even my missus (who has zero interest in football) was impressed by the genuine chat style, which is so different from any other football show on telly.  
They're capturing everything that's good about Scottish football, and have probably become the new "off the ball" (which seems to have been slipping for a long, long time).

Surely these guys are posters on here? The tone of the show has a very p&b feel to it imo.

Craig Telfer from it is a very well known poster on the league 1 forum