A View From The Terrace

NJ2

Give them a second series you shit!

A Kazoo. Left field there.

Wasn’t a big fan of the film/SPL star bit. 

In general, love the show. Definitely the best Scottish Football show. Refreshing. The trick will be keeping it so. Second albums are always tricky.

IMG_2054.thumb.jpg.6c1654144eb3890fb0eb5552dd7752c3.jpg
IT’S OFFICIAL, so, tell yer maw!

Spotted that too! [emoji1]

Was texting my mate whilst watching this last night, mentioned I was watching it, as was he and he replied:

“Stick a number 53 on Telfer’s sweater and he’s Herbie”

Fair point?
IMG_8806.jpg
IMG_8807.jpg

Said on the thread in the Prem, Sked's T shirt was great & Telfer's jumpers have been questionable.

My missus pointed out the guys have their face a different colour from their neck cos their TV make up now I can't unsee this.

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Spotted that too! emoji1.png

Was texting my mate whilst watching this last night, mentioned I was watching it, as was he and he replied:

“Stick a number 53 on Telfer’s sweater and he’s Herbie”

Fair point?
IMG_8806.jpg
IMG_8807.jpg

Bananas.

This has got better and better as it's gone on, albeit I thought the project unicorn thing was a bit of a mis step.

Although was that the first time someone (the deliberately annoying talking head lassie) has said "f**k" on this? Occasionally wondered what the swearing guidelines are - clearly you can chuck in the odd "shite", but I'm not sure we'll see a section called "how big a c**t is he?" next season... 

This has got better and better as it's gone on, albeit I thought the project unicorn thing was a bit of a mis step.
Although was that the first time someone (the deliberately annoying talking head lassie) has said "f**k" on this? Occasionally wondered what the swearing guidelines are - clearly you can chuck in the odd "shite", but I'm not sure we'll see a section called "how big a c**t is he?" next season... 

There’s the why are they/we shite section so I’m thinking not. The pretty sure the retail lassy also said “f**k it” in the same section?

That Hartley bit is piss yourself funny.

“ Harthill Services for a nice cup of coffee, advice would be get yourself a haircut and a shave, hit the treadmill, buy a decent suit and we will hoor you round every club in Scotland.”

Poor c**t is going to Cove Rangers? He’ll have hung himself by Christmas.

Edited by Scary Bear

Personally, I would just have The Seven extended to 7:45pm, then the championship game, then straight into The Terrace at 10pm. Proper friday night of football.

Then again most folk seem to watch it on the iPlayer anyway.

Great news. Regardless of time and day, I hope the programme gets some real advertising by the bbc to support. Hopefully the boys can keep up the good work!

Glad to see it gets Series 2. I had not seen the Whitehill Welfare winning cup goal before last night. It was proof that Scottish players can bend it like Brazilians. ( just hope the scorer is Scottish?)  The rangers in League 4 chat was good and did I spot Shankland and Robertson in the QP team lineup that game?  Like most folk I tend to have recorded it for later watching. The mix of the guys is entertaining and most of the features have been good. Definately (as H would type) helped by actual highlights.