A View From The Terrace

NJ2

8 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I suspect that's because Partick are at County today, and presumably they'll have travelled up yesterday.

Can it be arranged that they travel early everyweek?

Enjoyable as always. For Scottish Football Coverage at 11 on a Friday I can’t complain. I coach at Stenhousemuir and seen them filming the goalkeeper segment from last night and was wondering what the hell was going on when I was down. 

Also that Patrick song was shite and made me cringe yet it’s stuck in my head and I’ve watched the video of it in YouTube several times. 

Guest bernardblack

Must watch for me every week. Similar experience to a previous poster where I left it on and Mrs B.B. sat there watching it enjoying it!

I really like this show. I watch on BBC iplayer - usually midweek - so looking back at the Boom and Bust section is hilarious.

Those songs at the end are a nice contrast but they are fairly shite. It reminds me of the section in episodes of Toast of London where he sings some mad song which makes you raise your eyebrows.

3 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Must watch for me every week. Similar experience to a previous poster where I left it on and Mrs B.B. sat there watching it enjoying it!

I watched it in my flat a couple of weeks ago and my flatmate, who generally couldn't give a flying f**k about football, messaged me a few days later to ask what that programme was because he wanted to watch it. 

23 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Think I'd end my allegiance with the club if we did a new rendition of that EastEnders song. There'd be no coming back from that, laughing stock of Scottish football.

Steady we have a long way to go before we even challenge The Rangers, I think it would be quite fun if done in a tounge in cheek way.