A View From The Terrace

NJ2

Thought it was really good. Understandable the too long comments but that gave more carte blanche to the carry on bits, dressing up as Rory the Lion, creating a new “Dundee United”, the song at the end (which even I thought fitted given what Joel (I think) said just before) - I’m also a fan of just trying to shoehorn in Scottish music acts though.
Good start, hopefully more to come.

Give them a something to drive at please.

It is a 15 minute show thus far. Great show with guys forced to drag it out.

The best thing about our football is it's low fi, we can be horrible wee men and it's just a great laugh.

An hour is a real stretch.

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Trying to make Cowdenbeath look good. Spielberg would struggle.

You’ll struggle to look good after I’ve stamped on your face tbh.

Thought it was good but agree an hour is a long time. Duncan’s feature was brilliant. 

Give them a something to drive at please.
It is a 15 minute show thus far. Great show with guys forced to drag it out.
The best thing about our football is it's low fi, we can be horrible wee men and it's just a great laugh.
An hour is a real stretch.

I saw a genuinely painful clip on Twitter with Stephen O’Donnell baking biscuits for some reason, and gave it a wide berth.

Rory's shorts slowly falling down was the biggest laugh of the thing.

I did quite enjoy it though, had it on while puttering about the house this morning. Hope they've not used up all their best ideas in the first episode though as it could rapidly become very thin over an hour.

I thought it was decent.

The fitba chat is generally good with a few smiles raised. Not sure about the other segments.

The Cowdenbeath thing was a piss take of Motherwell's story of the match thing they do (I think) which I liked but even that bit was too long.

The segments were the sort of thing I think the guys on the podcast would utterly destroy if Scotsport was still going and started doing. I can understand that it's fun to meet a pro and ask questions while making biscuits and they guys involved clearly enjoyed themselves so fair play.

The podcast has a big following so I see them doing well, I will continue to watch also.

Enjoyed this but like others feel a weekly hour show could become too much. I might get shot down in flames for this but this is the kind of show where I feel Only an Excuse or a similar idea could be incorporated into, perhaps a 5 or 10 minute slot during the show or skits through out with material that's fresh from the past week or 2.