A View From The Terrace.

Great episode!

What l like about this show is the highlights of the lower tier teams and the knowledge of the players at that level. No other show, Off The Ball included, talks up Scottish football as a whole like this. All the teams get an equal playing field (apart from maybe Hearts, but with 2 Hearts fans, it's bound to happen although to be fair they do take the piss out them.)

The section highlighting how much more valuable O'Hara is to Alloa than Kent is to Rangers was interesting, I had no idea he had zero assists.

Good work @Francesc Fabregas and team.

Need Dundee's Deefiant season in that time capsule mate, coming up for the 10 year anniversary.

If you haven't seen it, here is Rhys Westons amusing memories...

Great episode!
What l like about this show is the highlights of the lower tier teams and the knowledge of the players at that level. No other show, Off The Ball included, talks up Scottish football as a whole like this. All the teams get an equal playing field (apart from maybe Hearts, but with 2 Hearts fans, it's bound to happen although to be fair they do take the piss out them.)
The section highlighting how much more valuable O'Hara is to Alloa than Kent is to Rangers was interesting, I had no idea he had zero assists.
Good work [mention=3060]Francesc Fabregas[/mention] and team.
Need Dundee's Deefiant season in that time capsule mate, coming up for the 10 year anniversary.
If you haven't seen it, here is Rhys Westons amusing memories...

I dont really blame the mass media and their fawning towards the top teams. It sells papers and gets viewers it doesnt take much to top the awful journalism the likes of the daily record has been coming up with over the last few decades.
As you say for them to show the o'hara is more valuable than Kent would spark outrage.
Yous are cafflics, biased, you never talk up rangers, we're no deid

12 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I dont really blame the mass media and their fawning towards the top teams. It sells papers and gets viewers it doesnt take much to top the awful journalism the likes of the daily record has been coming up with over the last few decades.

It has been called out by P&B for years. It's just really refreshing to have a show that includes the rest of Scottish football but doesn't ingnore the OF, just treats them all equally, not based on crowd w**k.

3 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
4 hours ago, bennett said:
A bbc show sticking it to the Sevvies, I'm flabbergasted....

To be fair, you've just proved his point entirely.

How predictably lazy and cliched you are.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, afca32 said:
I'm a big fan of the terrace both tv and podcast but Craig Fowler trying to criticise the heading ban on Tuesday was very poor.

One of them had to put up a counter argument to it and he drew the short straw I'd imagine.

Well aye maybe but it was such a pathetic counter-argument it wasn't worth it.

9 hours ago, afca32 said:

Well aye maybe but it was such a pathetic counter-argument it wasn't worth it.

I mean if he doesn't put that argument up then they get accused of all being "a bunch of footballing hipsters" so either way you can't really win. I think it's fair to be devil's advocate on something like that.

Again the show is called A View From the Terrace, how many people on the Terrace at a ground would say "aww see its PC gone mad weans can't even header a ball".

Edited by ArabAuslander

3 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

I mean if he doesn't put that argument up then they get accused of all being "a bunch of footballing hipsters" so either way you can't really win. I think it's fair to be devil's advocate on something like that.

Again the show is called A View From the Terrace, how many people on the Terrace at a ground would say "aww see its PC gone mad weans can't even header a ball".

It was a lose lose for Fowler or was it a win win.