A View From The Terrace.

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

I've always thought that story was just cruel, never really understood the hysteria it receives on here.

You're probably right, but the way it is told is incredible. 

Same with the cow story, when I read it I am fighting back tears, but when I try and tell somebody about it, the look of shock on their face gets worse and worse until they come out with "and you think that's funny?!". 

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

You're probably right, but the way it is told is incredible. 

Same with the cow story, when I read it I am fighting back tears, but when I try and tell somebody about it, the look of shock on their face gets worse and worse until they come out with "and you think that's funny?!". 

Aye, right so allow me to present the inconsistencies of my moral compass - I find the cow story unashamedly hilarious. Would tell during a job interview. 

11 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

It’s better when the song at the end is about the team that they support. Last weeks Albion Rovers one was class and obviously the Thistle one that’s all over Twitter is excellent as wel. 

I’m sure that racket at the end of tonight’s episode will be to some people’s taste, but with the guy being a St. Mirren fan, if he had played a heavy metal version of Oh When the Saints I would have enjoyed it much more. The lead singer shouting down the camera ‘You disgust me’ seemed slightly disconnected from the tone of the show. 

He was probably singing about St Mirren then tbf.

1 hour ago, resk said:

High praise in the December issue of When Saturday Comes.... 20191127_073738.jpeg

have had a subscription to that for yonks but past few issues have just been lying unopened.  Tempted to switch to Nutmeg when my current subscription expires but never actually read it if anyone else has?

Edited by gannonball

The 99 Scotland caps bit is a great feature btw. I basically lost the head during Levein's campaign and refused to watch Scotland games from roughly 2012-15 so there's a good chunk of Scotland players I have literally no recollection of.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

The 99 Scotland caps bit is a great feature btw. I basically lost the head during Levein's campaign and refused to watch Scotland games from roughly 2012-15 so there's a good chunk of Scotland players I have literally no recollection of.

I've rarely felt more uncomfortable in a segment. I've been trying to organise the 99 in a vague order and I'm already all over the shop. Buzzing to end up with Matt Ritchie in my top ten simply because I forgot to put him anywhere else.