A View From The Terrace.

32 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

It has some slightly weaker parts but mostly it's good with some very good to excellent segments. Given that Scottish football coverage on radio and TV veers between awful to meh with the occasional pretty decent in between, it's well worth a watch.

Would agree with this.  For a bunch of guys who, to my knowledge, have never done telly before, it was a great effort.  There were things which didn't work, of course there were, but if you're a fan of Scottish football, it should be right up your street.

I'd like to make a formal request to see more of @thisGRAEME making and eating food with SPFL footballers, please.  Thank you. 

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

^^^Absolutely wrecked by Telfers crowdwank emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Nah, before I mentioned that minor error in passing, I said I liked the programme, but was a little less hysterically gushing than some on here.   

It's clear though that departing from the orthodoxy is not to be tolerated, given how often people bring up that particular accurate and measured observation.