A View From The Terrace.

I shouldn’t expect anything less from a man who made an early 2000s dance track for pre administration  Livingston FC but he looked  very much like cocaine but in human form.

Edited by Sloop John B

Kevin Kyle having a bit of a go at the show on twitter. Ridiculous when you consider he's only become a bit of a podcast cult hero within the brain dead society because he's got a funny accent.
From what I heard, it was neck and neck between this show and Si Ferry's Open goal(funded by Lawell's son apparently which would explain how he gets his guests he does) getting the BBC slot. It could be bitterness, it could just be tribal mentality to back up best mate Simon Ferry and a confirmation bias. I'm not pointing a finger here.

Either way, he deleted his tweets which is shitebag behaviour unless he realises he doesn't stand by them, which by the sounds of things and in spite of everything he still does; again the big rip-roaring shitebag.

On 23/05/2019 at 11:02, well fan for life said:

If the lightbox doesn't say "Give me a second series, you shit" I'll be disappointed.

A wee mention of Monkey Tennis, whoever he is.

A great addition to the telly but I must say I was disappointed there wasn't any mention of the lower league playoffs, especially given that Qatar nonsense.

IMG_3255.thumb.jpg.3082dbabb17441f112e97b448de800d0.jpg

A real hot take.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] hopefully someone presses hin for what he doesnt like.

Folk moaning about posters on here getting defensive about this program are somewhat missing the point. Football fans in Scotland have been starved off stuff like this for f**k knows how long.

Enjoy the open goal stuff for shite banter and being a bit of a laugh but it gets on my nerves sometimes. Think they think they're funnier than they actually are at times, McAvennie is a w**k too who constantly contradicts himself. I like Ferry and quite like Kev Kyle and Slane too although the latter can be extremely irritating at times. Quite enjoy some of the shite he comes out with and he has his moments.

A lot of the fans will be your super score board types too I'm guessing who have no clue about anything below the top flight.

I really do enjoy AVFTT too, really the opposite of open goal. Informative and covers a wide range of teams and all the leagues. Funny too and has its moments.

Think I sit somewhere in the middle, quite enjoy the looseness of something like open goal and the easy going have a laugh way they talk about football which a lot of people will slag them for being uninformed etc and at same time I enjoy the more stats based deeper look into the game on AVFTT which a lot of people will slag them for.

End of day I like Scottish football and enjoy all the content. No need for someone like Kyle to say something like that, should be positive about all things Scottish football if he's now got a platform like he has now. At the very least just keep your mouth shut

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

It's his opinion and he's entitled to put it out there. This "it's Scottish futba, we should be bigging up the program" is absolute nonsense. 

Aye, being honest I'm not a massive fan, there's the occasional bit that's good but a good bit that's guff. 

The main host is great but he's holding it together, genuinely not massively keen on the others. 

It's his opinion and he's entitled to put it out there. This "it's Scottish futba, we should be bigging up the program" is absolute nonsense. 

Maybe so, but calling it a load of boring shite maybe a bit much..

Personally bored of people slagging anything new or different to the usual same old in Scottish football and in Scotland in general

More stuff the better