A View From The Terrace.

A very good show this week, I don't often re-watch it but think this one merits it. Telfer describing the bus journey to Spain a real highlight.

It certainly brought back memories of the bus trip to Genoa in 1990. Leaving Glasgow at 9pm on a Saturday night was always going to a problem waiting to happen.
I don’t think anyone dared to use the toilet onboard after about 1 hour on the road!
[emoji90][emoji2961][emoji90][emoji2961][emoji1785]

On 10/10/2021 at 15:48, Clockwork said:

Just out of interest, has P&B ever had a mention on the show, (perhaps in Robert Borthwick’s Social Media review) as surely the busiest ‘mixed club’ online-forum, covering Scottish football?

Yeah it has @Granny Danger was mentioned last season. Various P&B jibes have been on the Lightboard - 12 Ruel Street etc.

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:
50 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:
Yeah it has [mention=22765]Granny Danger[/mention] was mentioned last season. Various P&B jibes have been on the Lightboard - 12 Ruel Street etc.

Crispy Pets also on the lightboard

This was a high point, imo.

15 hours ago, Empty It said:
16 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:
Yeah it has [mention=22765]Granny Danger[/mention] was mentioned last season. Various P&B jibes have been on the Lightboard - 12 Ruel Street etc.

Crispy Pets also on the lightboard

Spotted "all morning i killed cows" 

4 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Good evening, this is a polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is back on the box tonight - tune into the BBC Scotland channel at 10:30pm for some "conversation that relates to Scottish football".

I hope to see you there!

DSCF0384.thumb.JPG.13bdbf25332df5f028fc5f0ba6d6c478.JPG

And miss a documentary on Blair/Brown?  No thank you