A View From The Terrace.

Good afternoon, this is a polite reminder that the penultimate episode of A View from the Terrace is on this evening at 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel.

I've been told the episode is quite good in places - one section sees "the gang" try to punt players to a fictional non-league football team; another features funny things found on social media - so it might be worth giving a go.

I do hope you can make it along tonight!

_DSF4912.thumb.jpg.f5f6d9998ad335786d69379ac8a3d51e.jpg

7 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Good afternoon, this is a polite reminder that the penultimate episode of A View from the Terrace is on this evening at 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel.

I've been told the episode is quite good in places - one section sees "the gang" try to punt players to a fictional non-league football team; another features funny things found on social media - so it might be worth giving a go.

I do hope you can make it along tonight!

_DSF4912.thumb.jpg.f5f6d9998ad335786d69379ac8a3d51e.jpg

Penultimate???

But there's fev games to go!!! More in the lower leagues!

I blame the Hearts fans for this terrible news.

Edited by johnnydun

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Penultimate???

But there's fev games to go!!! More in the lower leagues!

I blame the Hearts fans for this terrible news.

BBC Scotland have far superior programmes to spend their budget on. Just have a look through the schedules and you'll see. For instance, er.... and there's er... not forgetting the fantastic um..er...

On the other hand Mrs HB will be pleased and won't miss A View From The Bloody Terrace.

Come back soon.

PS. Just recently found that the LMWs are available on the Website. So you can relive the ones you liked. Or hated even.

Hey @Francesc Fabregas you're laughing at Hollywood chasing the Binos.

Well, a couple of hundred yards from me is a takeaway sandwich shop called McBeal's. About 20 years ago when it changed its name, they received a "desist" order from US lawyers acting on behalf of whatever TV channel made Ally McBeal.

The shop owners must have "had a laugh" because it's still called McBeal's.