A View From The Terrace.

5 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Arch, you sonuvabitch, you've beaten me to it!

A polite reminder that tonight's episode is half an hour later than normal - we're going on at 11pm on the BBC Scotland channel.

If that's a little too past your bedtime, it's also available on the BBC iPlayer for the next 28 days.

We will see you later this evening!

Oof, name checked by a minor celebrity, I've never been prouder.

Another good show.  Clydebank stuff was excellent and the editing on the Arbroath sketch was just genius; penalty kick completely obscured by a punter.

Re sevco talk; it would have been a tad remiss considering they just won the league for the SS time.

20 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

One of the quintessential away days along with Brechin, Ayr, Dumfries and Stranraer.

You can swap out Brechin for Berwick or Annan instead, it doesn't even have a train station.

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

You can swap out Brechin for Berwick or Annan instead, it doesn't even have a train station.

Montrose is an easy bus ride away.

You'll be an expert in lower league days out seeing as you're a fan  of one of the few teams to have played in all four divisions.

Tiers 2-4, expert. The top league...not so much.

Take Shaughan's idea further and have banned managers locked in the local cells from 2:30-5 every Saturday.

I really enjoyed the Clydebank piece. I think having more segments like that, discussing particularly interesting eras at Scottish clubs in a bit of depth, would improve the show further. But what do I know.