Yes it has. Was thinking the same when the Stevie Lennon/Iceland feature was on last week. 
No doubt the guys will just be having to reuse the old features in the meantime as filming new ones probably isn’t feasible because of Covid.

Think it was mentioned last week on here that was the case.

When they recycle an old feature it says "from the archives" on the title card. This is the first season I've been able to watch, so I'm quite happy to see the old ones.

Thought the LMW was decent. I'd rather hear a shite original song than a passable cover. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but the sound quality is always ropey, especially the drums.

Great episode though. "I'm more of a rugby man, myself." had me laughing in an empty room. A fair few other amusing moments, too.

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

Thought the LMW was decent. 

Me too, it was a grower.  I quite often end up switching off before the end but not this time.  

That was a really good episode, particularly the Killie fanzine guy.  It's great to see fanzines still going - we've got the Red Final which must be pushing 30 by now and is still a decent read.

Did I spot a subtle The Day Today / Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan reference from Telfer ("I don't like it, but I'll have to go along with it")?

14 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Telfer's entire presenting persona is based on Alan Partridge and The Day Today.

Loved the "Trenter percenter" reference as well.

Thought the Thistle song/group was really good-the melody seemed familiar but who knows? Enjoyed all the chat as well and the fanzine spot was top notch. I don't mind the archives sections and that was a good one. Tend to record it for Saturday watching and rarely moan.

A bit late but I've been catching up on last week's episode. Really enjoyed it, particularly the Campbeltown feature. Very good Last Minute Winner, nice to hear an original song but "George's Cross" - have they ever been to Firhill?

Good evening, this is a polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is on tonight @ 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel.

I understand the panel were joined by Clyde FC manager Danny Lennon and he certainly made an impression on them!

Take care and enjoy the show.

_DSF2245.thumb.jpg.947056b944c3854e36b3c23f3df357b9.jpg

Good evening, this is a polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is on tonight @ 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel.
I understand the panel were joined by Clyde FC manager Danny Lennon and he certainly made an impression on them!
Take care and enjoy the show.
_DSF2245.thumb.jpg.947056b944c3854e36b3c23f3df357b9.jpg

That is the effect that managing a scottish football club has on you.

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

They should probably have done some overtime this morning and edited that bit about Patterson.. It just made Sked look silly.

Aye. Even if he hadn't come on on Thursday and scored, Rangers were never going to sell him anyway. He's one of the star prospects of the academy, he's not going to get the sack because he acted like a daft young boy.

The St. Johnstone cup final song sounds like how you summon the devil

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Danny Lennon must really regret opening the ark of the covenant.

I've not watched yet; please tell me he doesn't mention desert islands at any point.

Just now, David W said:

I've not watched yet; please tell me he doesn't mention desert islands at any point.

Erm....

Great show tonight.

Danny Lennon was excellent.

Another good Last Minute Winner.

Best of all got to see clips of my old home town that I’ve not been able to visit in a year

Thanks Lads