A View From The Terrace.

2 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

A truly wonderful place. Incredible for seeing mad stuff like Gulfoss and geysirs, as well as having a healthy, boozy carry on in the evening. Wonderful.

(Don't eat the rotten shark)

It’s on the bucket list. Hopefully some day in the not too distant future. 

I won’t even eat a fish supper out the chippy so not likely to dabble with rotten shark.

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

It’s on the bucket list. Hopefully some day in the not too distant future. 

I won’t even eat a fish supper out the chippy so not likely to dabble with rotten shark.

I had soup served inside a loaf.  Strange but excellent.

On 13/02/2021 at 08:56, DA Baracus said:

Poor from you. I didn't expect you to be the type to twist things like that.

Nothing wrong with lower league clubs speaking up. My point was that there are folk who genuinely can't seem to work out why the two part time clubs in a mainly full time league get to keep playing whilst the full time clubs in the majority part time leagues can't. It's hardly a mystery yet there seem to be quite a few Falkirk fans who can't grasp it or, worse, seem to want special treatment for Falkirk.

I've never said I want Falkirk to 'go down the tubes'. There are only two teams I'd like to see that happen to, and they aren't in the lower leagues.

I understand teams like Falkirk and Thistle having their nose out of joint that they are unable to continue with their league games, at the same time as two part time teams in Alloa and Arbroath are continuing. However, it doesn’t take a genius to work out why that has come to pass. I’m not going to pretend I understand the differences in Covid protocols between FT and PT teams, and I’ve not looked into it enough to know what teams are doing what with regards to testing etc. even if that information was available. But even the SPFL wouldn’t be stupid enough to allow 8 out of 10 teams to carry on playing whilst the other 2 teams sit it out for 2 months.

The Championship clubs seem to be doing well keeping Covid infections amongst players to a minimum, certainly a lot better than the Premiership has managed.