A View From The Terrace.

6 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Craig Levein comes across well when not too involved with things at Hearts. At least he gives an opinion rather than rattling off a list of cliches like most pundits and ex-players/managers.

Being employed by Ann Budge must really bring out the worst in people.

435786888_20200820_223610(1).png.3e51e8748c6328d0ccb0288ecc67f95e.png

I met him at a charity boxing match in Glasgow, George Bowie and someone else were the main event. Had a good chat with him about Hearts etc. and completely unprompted he said Anne Budge wears men’s boxer shorts as underwear. I have no reason not to believe him. 

Watching on the Saturday morning. I like the tops. Very colourful and festive. Did Telfer not get the memo?

Like the Christmas movie quotes on the light board.

Goalkeepers are exciting in Fife. Deary me. Save the dairy farm!

Good banter, nice wee video about Queens Park then...💥Craig Levein. But they are all tip-toeing around him. I suppose it would be pretty rude to invite him on then rip into him. Well done getting him on.

A worthy Christmas wish for Falkirk. Lovely sentiment.

Edited by Scary Bear

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Levein is good! What’s going on? A good Rovers man but usually with football-related stuff he comes across as a tad grumpy. On this show he was entertaining.

Was thinking the same thing and probably about to post the same. 

Comes across, boring and a bit miserable. Opposite tonight!

On 18/12/2020 at 15:03, Francesc Fabregas said:

Hello! This is a polite reminder that the final episode of A View from the Terrace airs tonight!

It's on at 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel - we hope to see you there!

Here's a preview of this evening's show:

Glad I didn’t see this before watching the show. Had me in tears and had to wind it back and watch it a second time just to be sure you’d actually said that to him on camera. Wonderful. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/12/2020 at 10:17, Scary Bear said:

Levein is good! What’s going on? A good Rovers man but usually with football-related stuff he comes across as a tad grumpy. On this show he was entertaining.

I bumped into him in a pub in Dunfermline and he was a really good bloke, had some funny and interesting stories and some good takes on Scottish football in general, good guy. 

• 2 weeks later...