A View From The Terrace.

12 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

A quote from The Office on the board.

11 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Another Peep Show reference on the board.

59 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

That's 3 between this episode and last week alone.

Which I am fully behind, tbh.

Indeed. I am enjoying these quotes, such as the '4 Nans' one from the last episode. The way I am so predictably easily lead means I am now away to have a 'Peep Show' week after having an 'Office' week last week.

Looking forward to 'I am the lord of the bus said he.' Next episode.

8 hours ago, realmadrid said:

There are not many of these original Italia 90 leisure shirts around now. There were 2 designs and ive the other one. 

Hanon have just announced a collaboration with Umbro to release two similar tops. Have to enter a raffle though.

On 07/11/2020 at 10:08, Ranaldo Bairn said:

That's 3 between this episode and last week alone.

Which I am fully behind, tbh.

Won't be happy until I see "I think there's been a rape up there!" on the lightboard

Enjoyed Friday's show a lot. In future I'd like to see more Always Sunny lines on the board such as "what is your spaghetti policy?" or "be gone from me, vile man!" - the latter preferably when they're talking about jobber managers who have just got the sack.

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Any of the podcasters on here (can’t tag because I’m using the app). Please tell me no one from Hearts for **** will appear on the podcast again after their faux outrage and shit stirring over Griffiths on Twitter.

I only just seen the Tweets. Are they not legit? 

I only just seen the Tweets. Are they not legit? 

Faux the wrong word, amended my post accordingly.

More the shit they are trying to kick up about it, also seen someone highlight their previous indiscretions bordering on homophobia re a tweet about Brighton.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Faux the wrong word, amended my post accordingly.

More the shit they are trying to kick up about it, also seen someone highlight their previous indiscretions bordering on homophobia re a tweet about Brighton.

Griffiths isn't fit to represent Scotland.

How can we promote an inclusive national team that includes a guy who tells people to go back to their own country and sings about refugees?

I'm almost certain he didn't know anything about Lafferty's sister last night and meant it as a jab at Northern Ireland (for whatever reason), but to post an apology that never actually apologises and then not even offer any condolences shows the measure of the man.

Griffiths isn't fit to represent Scotland.
How can we promote an inclusive national team that includes a guy who tells people to go back to their own country and sings about refugees?
I'm almost certain he didn't know anything about Lafferty's sister last night and meant it as a jab at Northern Ireland (for whatever reason), but to post an apology that never actually apologises and then not even offer any condolences shows the measure of the man.

The criteria for the National squad is based on ability, fitness and form not whether or not they have a squeaky clean reputation. Rangers fans linking that to Griffiths mocking Lafferty for a bereavement is disgusting.
McBurnie took to twitter to call Michael Stewart a helmet does that mean he is no longer fit to represent Scotland and should be excluded from all future squads?
This is just another episode showing how tragic the Old firm really are.