A View From The Terrace.

On 31/10/2020 at 19:44, ScoRoss said:

Think Aberdeen fans have spent years trying to forget him...

Much as it close to being my worst experience as an Aberdeen fan in 60 years, I can totally understand why every other fan in the land loves the Aberdeen v Queen Of The South semi final. That type of match doesn’t come along too often.

What was the game the Raith got booed off at half time then coming back out for the second half? Would’ve been a wonderful moment to witness.
If I remember the details right, we were 4 down at home to Hamilton at half time, on a run that made it to around 20 games without win.

1 hour ago, buddie06smfc said:

What was the game the Raith got booed off at half time then coming back out for the second half? Would’ve been a wonderful moment to witness.

Think it might have been the game we were 4-0 down to Accies at HT.

10 minutes ago, afca32 said:

Did Raith fans not boo the team off at half time in a pre season friendly, maybe Ray McKinnon's first game?

We often boo them off. Booing them back on isn’t such a regular occurrence.

Think it might have been the game we were 4-0 down to Accies at HT.

That’s the one, we’d just beaten Hibs 3-2 at Easter Road in the Scottish Cup, so were thinking we’d maybe turned a bit of a corner.

Lee Robinson’s debut as well from what I remember. Even our own website’s match report called it something like the worst 45 minute performance at Stark’s Park in living memory. Sensational stuff.

9 hours ago, true_rover said:
10 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

If I remember the details right, we were 4 down at home to Hamilton at half time, on a run that made it to around 20 games without win.

We played Hamilton on the opening day of the 2016/17 League Cup and we got and scored a penalty after one whole minute - their fans started chanting for Canning to go. Love that new season optimism :lol:

We played Hamilton on the opening day of the 2016/17 League Cup and we got and scored a penalty after one whole minute - their fans started chanting for Canning to go. Love that new season optimism [emoji38]. 

The glory days. Shows why we need fans back in stadiums IMO.

On 30/10/2020 at 23:37, die hard doonhamer said:

Brilliant episode tonight. The time capsule segment took me right back to that day. A day that will live with me forever.

There was a great link between the time capsule and the last minute winner as a week after that QOS v Aberdeen game Saints took Rangers to penalties before losing.

We would have been slight favourites at the time to win an all 1st Division final with QOS. At the time I was totally gutted, our chance to win something had gone, a final against QOS. Oh well its never going to be.

Then by 2014 I was part of our media team. I was lucky enough to be on the pitch with the players at full time, id never have had that in 2008. 

Id love every fan to have "Their day in May"