A View From The Terrace.

20 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

It's certainly an improvement on that 'Off the Ball' shite the BBC still peddle on the radio with that idiot Tam Cowan. 

Actually rather enjoyed Saturday night's episode with Ian McColl and Hugh McDonald. It was certainly more 'irreverent' than the first episode of  VFTT, which I found very safe.

On 3/10/2019 at 22:40, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I was also enjoying the song at the end before I realised how staunch it was.

Nah, Skipped that to be honest.

Week before was great, I am a big Admiral Fallow fan and Louis was great.

On 11/03/2019 at 17:02, LiviLion said:

Think I'm in the minority in thinking it's fine being an hour long.

No I also like it being an hour long. I like the guys on the show and the content. 

A definite all round thumbs up from me.

Watched episode 2 yesterday. Loved it.  I'm pretty sure Craig Telfer knows more about Albion Rovers than most of the fools on our MB ! Well done all. looking forward to catching up withe the other episodes. 

Tee. 

Absolute breath of fresh air compared to the offering the major broadcasters have produced up until now.

Have enjoyed the podcast for quite some time and, whilst I don’t pay a huge amount of attention to the lower leagues, the insight that the guys provide on the podcast and the show is excellent and has probably inspired me to pay more attention.

When we getting an update on the A league from Duncan?

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Sammy the tammy
One of the best things he did was when livvy had that annoying drummer. He walked across with a drum and was cheered by the livvy fans. Then puts the drum on the ground and puts his foot through it.
emoji38.png

Now loads of clubs have drums, Livi = trend setters :P 

Preferred the one when the Winter Olympics where on, he tied a frying pan to a brush and pretended to sweep the frying pan into the centre circle simulation curling :lol::lol:

Edited by andylivi1

I’m currently watching the ‘why are they shite’ segment and thoroughly enjoying this week’s show so far. Pretty much spot on about St Johnstone’s problems too. The 4 in the studio clearly getting more confident and the addition of match day footage has made a real positive difference I think. 

The two Duncans are tremendous. :lol: