• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

20 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

It's certainly an improvement on that 'Off the Ball' shite the BBC still peddle on the radio with that idiot Tam Cowan. 

Actually rather enjoyed Saturday night's episode with Ian McColl and Hugh McDonald. It was certainly more 'irreverent' than the first episode of  VFTT, which I found very safe.

Think I'm in the minority in thinking it's fine being an hour long.

On 3/10/2019 at 22:40, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I was also enjoying the song at the end before I realised how staunch it was.

Nah, Skipped that to be honest.

Week before was great, I am a big Admiral Fallow fan and Louis was great.

The scene where Craig G Telfer took a bite from the burger, was like something from a David Lynch film.

On 11/03/2019 at 17:02, LiviLion said:

Think I'm in the minority in thinking it's fine being an hour long.

No I also like it being an hour long. I like the guys on the show and the content. 

A definite all round thumbs up from me.

Watched episode 2 yesterday. Loved it.  I'm pretty sure Craig Telfer knows more about Albion Rovers than most of the fools on our MB ! Well done all. looking forward to catching up withe the other episodes. 

Tee. 

Absolute breath of fresh air compared to the offering the major broadcasters have produced up until now.

Have enjoyed the podcast for quite some time and, whilst I don’t pay a huge amount of attention to the lower leagues, the insight that the guys provide on the podcast and the show is excellent and has probably inspired me to pay more attention.

When we getting an update on the A league from Duncan?

love it as well.

Bit too much giggling but can see they all get on and have a laugh - Just like 4 guys down the pub talking crap about football and taking the piss of each another. 

27 minutes ago, flood said:

Just like 4 guys down the pub talking crap about football and taking the piss of each another. 

Ugh!

2 hours ago, flood said:

Just like 4 guys down the pub talking crap about football and taking the piss of each another. 

Didn't have them down as rugby fans.

I watched the second episode and enjoyed it. Not a fan of the man bringing attention to Pospescu. Yer man Shaun needs to stop trying to be fancy with a basic name.

Sammy the tammy
One of the best things he did was when livvy had that annoying drummer. He walked across with a drum and was cheered by the livvy fans. Then puts the drum on the ground and puts his foot through it.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Sammy the tammy
One of the best things he did was when livvy had that annoying drummer. He walked across with a drum and was cheered by the livvy fans. Then puts the drum on the ground and puts his foot through it.
emoji38.png

Now loads of clubs have drums, Livi = trend setters :P 

Preferred the one when the Winter Olympics where on, he tied a frying pan to a brush and pretended to sweep the frying pan into the centre circle simulation curling :lol::lol:

Edited by andylivi1

This had been a really good run of episodes so far. Liking it a lot.

I’m currently watching the ‘why are they shite’ segment and thoroughly enjoying this week’s show so far. Pretty much spot on about St Johnstone’s problems too. The 4 in the studio clearly getting more confident and the addition of match day footage has made a real positive difference I think. 

The two Duncans are tremendous. :lol: 

Enjoyed it again. The Duncan features are funny too. Do you think some sort of lower league highlights package could be incorporated somehow?

Agreed, the actual football really added a lot to the studio discussion bits. Otherwise you might as well be listening to the pod. Of course seeing McGinn and McLennan's goals again will always raise a smile...

Another enjoyable episode yet again, really enjoying the quirkiness of it all, reflective of Scottish football in general really.