A View From The Terrace.

3 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Thank you very much for the comments and feedback about the show over the last few weeks - it's great to read it's struck a chord with supporters and we're delighted with how it's been received so far. We're still learning as we go and trying to make each episode better than the last. Working on the show has been the best fun I've ever had in my life and I'm delighted to have the chance to continue up until the Scottish Cup final.

We hope you keep on watching until then!

Must be great recording the show on Wednesday only for Scotland to sack McLeish a day later :lol: 

18 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Many P&Bers rate Craig Telfer as a 10, where would Stephen O'Donnell be on the Telfer index?

With the greatest respect to our man CGT, O'Donnell is at least a 15.

Without doubt one of the most handsome men I've ever been in the company of. 

Edited by thisGRAEME

Another excellent episode. Genuinely gets better and better each week. Enjoyed the top six debate and national stadium in Stirling chat as we must have the same discussion several times every season on the way to games.

Absolute scandal if it doesn't get renewed for next season. Anyone know what kind of viewing figured it's getting and what they'd be hoping for? Despite me singing it's praises every week think only a couple of the guys I go to games with seem to watch

2 minutes ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Another excellent episode. Genuinely gets better and better each week. Enjoyed the top six debate and national stadium in Stirling chat as we must have the same discussion several times every season on the way to games.

Absolute scandal if it doesn't get renewed for next season. Anyone know what kind of viewing figured it's getting and what they'd be hoping for? Despite me singing it's praises every week think only a couple of the guys I go to games with seem to watch

When you watch a game on BT Sport/Sky, you get absolutely pounded with reminders of what games they are showing in the coming days, what BT films are on after the game etc.  I can't help but feel it could be sold better (and more consistently) by the BBC during the Championship matches, Sportscene, Sportsound, Off the Ball etc. It's no surprise if people have missed it.

The only reason I'm really aware of the programme is because of P&B, and because thisGRAEME posts clips of himself chopping up avocados (with no spoon?!) on Facebook.

Best show yet for me. Ryan McGowan came across as a top guy which I didn't expect at all. I'm glad the show has been extended until the end of the season and really should now be a nailed on feature show of BBC Scotland. 

Another great episode. The running jokes are a delight. Loved the Kill Bill Tarantino feel for the Brechin - Montrose highlights, and Ryan McGowan seems like an absolutely top boy.

Also 100% behind the Shelley Kerr for Scotland manager campaign, not only has she got a Scotland international side to a major tournament, but it would also boil the ever loving piss out of each and every one of “yer da’s”. Win/win.

14 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Also 100% behind the Shelley Kerr for Scotland manager campaign, not only has she got a Scotland international side to a major tournament, but it would also boil the ever loving piss out of each and every one of “yer da’s”. Win/win.

It would boil my piss too m8. Someone who did *ok* in the Lowland league doesn’t deserve a shot at the national job purely based on gender. Imagine we have the job to Scott Booth or Gary Jardine (Who) there would be national outrage! You p***k. 

5 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

It would boil my piss too m8. Someone who did *ok* in the Lowland league doesn’t deserve a shot at the national job purely based on gender. Imagine we have the job to Scott Booth or Gary Jardine (Who) there would be national outrage! You p***k. 

Well Stuart Malcolm has won it, must be the favourite. 

The "Whooooo Hear the Jailend Roar!" tune is much better song than what they ended with this time.  I was thinking, what other songs that could be covered.  There's the QotS one that sounds like it's by Suede or someone and that Clyde one ("1, 2, 3, come on the Bully Wee!").

18 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

The "Whooooo Hear the Jailend Roar!" tune is much better song than what they ended with this time.  I was thinking, what other songs that could be covered.  There's the QotS one that sounds like it's by Suede or someone and that Clyde one ("1, 2, 3, come on the Bully Wee!").

Which is factually inaccurate as going by the highlights of RC games, there's never any cunt in the Jailend.