A View From The Terrace.

I thought the studio chatter part was probably the best it's been this week. They have all clearly settled in to the role and were comfortable in front of the cameras. 

Put a Shift In is still the best thing on telly, though. Think Peterhead had 3 number 10s and 2 number 11s.

32 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Put a Shift In is still the best thing on telly, though. Think Peterhead had 3 number 10s and 2 number 11s.

Definitely two number 11s during the line-ups.

I may have misheard, but did he not claim one of the Peterhead goalscorers was number 99?

The Terrace guys must be wondering what the f**k they need to do to get a more "mainstream" gig if they are watching Scott MacDonalds attempt as the main presenter of the Caley v Ross County match on the beeb tonight........................

8 minutes ago, Green Day said:

The Terrace guys must be wondering what the f**k they need to do to get a more "mainstream" gig if they are watching Scott MacDonalds attempt as the main presenter of the Caley v Ross County match on the beeb tonight........................

They have CGT on the payroll now FFS. Hard to blame McDonald he's doing the best he can but putting him in that position in the first place is wild.

2 hours ago, BoydiesBelly said:

They have CGT on the payroll now FFS. Hard to blame McDonald he's doing the best he can but putting him in that position in the first place is wild.

Come off it, Scott McDonald is dreadful. He's put himself in that position.  He shouldn't  be anywhere near tv or radio coverage of Scottish football.

Based on this thread, I caught ep. 5 on iPlayer last night. Being one of the more ‘mature’ posters on the board, I was half expecting to be completely discombobulated by ‘in’ jokes and yoofspeak but NO !!!
Found it to be an absolute breath of fresh air and the “Why Are We Shite” segment was a hoot. Shall definitely watch again. It also gives me a reason to stop listening to the “From the Cretaceous Period” with Cosgrove & Bernard Manning.
Anyone know if earlier progs are still available.....couldn’t find them.

26 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Anyone know if earlier progs are still available.....couldn’t find them.

For some reason that remains unknown to me, they've all only been available for a week rather than the standard 4 weeks that iPlayer provides. Not sure if any of the Terrace boys can fill in as to why.

I'm really enjoying it so far. My only criticism is that theyve started doing close ups of Craig Telfer's face after introducing Borthwick. It was better when his face of despair was in the background, much more subtle.