A View From The Terrace.

40 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

After having to watch the DAB's Scottish Cup win, I do hope that they too have "Part 2, The Fall" next week, with interviews from Mixu and Craig Wighton.

They could cover Dundee FC's Scottish Cup win. There must be an etching of it somewhere they could use

41 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Another enjoyable show. Probs just me acting a bit old but the scripted constant hand gestures  between the people not speaking is a bit cringe though.

I thought that there had been an increase in those cutaway shots! Thought it was just me though.

Good show again, looking forward to the second Gretna bit, really interesting.

The depth of knowledge that the presenters (and those who produce or commission the "segments") have in AVFTT is so far removed - in a good way - from the tired OF-centric pish churned out by the BBC on Scottish football.

I can imagine the OAM guys looking disdainfully at the show and muttering about it which gives it even higher marks.

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

After having to watch the DAB's Scottish Cup win, I do hope that they too have "Part 2, The Fall" next week, with interviews from Mixu and Craig Wighton.

I'd much prefer one with Mixu's daughter.

13 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Wonder who the outspoken chairman was that resulted in Gretna players receiving double bonuses when playing his team 🤣

It was John Smith who was a director at Stirling Albion. He was also the president of the SFL and spoke out on Mileson giving money to the Berwick’s supporters’ trust.

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Enjoyed Dr Deuchar saying he kept schtum when it became apparent Gretna had confused him with someone else and just signed his contract.

Who do we reckon he was confused for?

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Gretna remain the only SPFL team we've played that we never won against. Celtic were up there too till Martindale came along and gubbed them pre Postecoglou.

Incorrect. Gretna were never an SPFL team.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aye ok smart arse.

What about that is being a 'smart arse'? It would be like saying Livingston never beat Stirling Albion in the SPL.

Edited by DA Baracus

14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

What about that is being a 'smart arse'? It would be like saying Livingston never beat Stirling Albion in the SPL.

You’re like a moth to a flame whenever someone uses the wrong terminology about the league system. Maybe give it a rest every now and then.

35 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

You’re like a moth to a flame whenever someone uses the wrong terminology about the league system. Maybe give it a rest every now and then.

Never.

On 18/03/2023 at 14:01, Wile E Coyote said:

Never heard it called Long Bangers in my life.

It was Long Shootie in my time/area

Long Bangers to me, Midlothian.

On 18/03/2023 at 18:29, LIVIFOREVER said:

Gretna remain the only SPFL team we've played that we never won against. Celtic were up there too till Martindale came along and gubbed them pre Postecoglou.

ICT have a 100% record, P6 W6, often wondered if anybody else has.

p.s. @Francesc Fabregas, Amy knows how to pronounce New DunDAS Park 😉