A View From The Terrace.

Thought last nights show was one of the best for while, even though I enjoy them all. The wee VT’s were great and the chat on the Scotland games was spot on.
Dropping in some scenes from the playoff and Tommy Coyne scoring goals elevated it even further, clear to see Mr Thewliss has some sway at AFTTT HQ.

11 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Can anyone confirm if Shaughan did spill his beans all down himself?

Genuinely haven't heard from him in about 24 hours so I'm a bit concerned he's making the 12 train journey from KY to ML to shout at me.

5 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Genuinely haven't heard from him in about 24 hours so I'm a bit concerned he's making the 12 train journey from KY to ML to shout at me.

I hope he is, you sir are lucky I’m not a man of my word and didn’t follow through on my tweet promising to not watch because of your cheek.

p.s good show x

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Thought Mulligan, McCarthy and Payne were excellent today. Played some of the good stuff this team is capable of after the sending off and took control of the game. We do need to cut out these slow starts to games and lapses of concentration at the back however. To concede right from kick off after going head was poor. Can’t have too many complaints though, two wins on the bounce scoring 9 goals, happy days!

34 minutes ago, bluetoonscotty said:

Thought Mulligan, McCarthy and Payne were excellent today. Played some of the good stuff this team is capable of after the sending off and took control of the game. We do need to cut out these slow starts to games and lapses of concentration at the back however. To concede right from kick off after going head was poor. Can’t have too many complaints though, two wins on the bounce scoring 9 goals, happy days!

Was that last week’s show?

Deja Vu for the next small film or did you mistake this for a Peterhead thread.

Perhaps a totally new line up for next week premonition ?

13 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Can someone on the show/ podcast find out where Borthwick got the shirt he was wearing on the 2nd episode? I think I'd look great in it.

ETA - The Palace gear is top quality as usual.

My first ever post on P&B and it’s an important one. Here you go!

https://www.asos.com/prd/201000764?acquisitionsource=pasteboard