A View From The Terrace.

Enjoying the euros shows but wondered if there's word on renewal for the "normal" AVFTT show for when August comes? Will sorely miss it if not.

On 09/07/2021 at 11:19, Super_J said:

Enjoying the euros shows but wondered if there's word on renewal for the "normal" AVFTT show for when August comes? Will sorely miss it if not.

Don't have any inside information at all on this, but in previous seasons it has started around September rather than in August.

Edited by craigkillie

Bringing back significant numbers of pints is a skill I've barely practised in the last year or so. Fair play to Power Klaus who I will never compete with.

It feels weird to have this programme finishing just as the Scottish season is restarting. Hopefully we'll see it return fairly soon. Well done all involved on the best series yet.

Have to admit I fully expected a film on experiencing the Sweden v Ukraine game at Hampden. 

The series was an enjoyable wee diversion though. Looking forward to getting back to normal business in the autumn. 

Finally caught up with the last of the Euros episodes last night. Really hope there are plans to start a new series from the off this season. Its a programme that I really look forward to as part of the build up to the weekend’s fixtures. It’s not only the irreverent take on all things Scottish football and it’s off beat pitch that make it such a change from the usual approach, some of the feature articles covering the lower echelons of the game are outstanding contributions.

33 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Finally caught up with the last of the Euros episodes last night. Really hope there are plans to start a new series from the off this season. Its a programme that I really look forward to as part of the build up to the weekend’s fixtures. It’s not only the irreverent take on all things Scottish football and it’s off beat pitch that make it such a change from the usual approach, some of the feature articles covering the lower echelons of the game are outstanding contributions.

I think it works well as it is, if it was on for 40 weeks it would lose its freshness and it is unlikely that they could fill that amount of time with interesting features.  The fact you anticipate it’s return is a good thing.

Any idea what’s happening with the Terrace Podcast/Patreon at the moment? Or is my Apple Podcasts App broken?

I know they usually take a couple of well deserved weeks off in the summer but nothings coming up for me since the 23rd of June.

Any idea what’s happening with the Terrace Podcast/Patreon at the moment? Or is my Apple Podcasts App broken?
I know they usually take a couple of well deserved weeks off in the summer but nothings coming up for me since the 23rd of June.
Fowler's laptop (and with it all the Patreon files) is away getting fixed. He'd said that once it's back up and running he'll be putting up one a day for a while to make up for the interruption.

Just now, craigkillie said:
43 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Fowler's laptop (and with it all the Patreon files) is away getting fixed. He'd said that once it's back up and running he'll be putting up one a day for a while to make up for the interruption.

Not to undersell this, he spilled salsa on it and somehow managed to f**k it. 

An incredible man.

12 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

An incredible man.

Many a hard drive ruined by a foreign substance 

Edited by ropy

41 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

39 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

An incredible man.

😂 - that is an absolutely tremendous effort

2 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

An incredible man.

Graeme, I could not type those words whilst keeping a straight face. Why did we choose him of all people to hitch our wagon to?

15 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

An incredible man.

This kind of behind the curtain content is exactly what we’re all here for.