A View From The Terrace.

This is the final polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is on tonight at 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel. This is the last episode of the season.

The panel are joined by former Scotland manger, Craig Brown, who talks about managing the nation at a major tournament and how much money he spent in the Motherwell club shop. There is also the presentation of the celebrated Eamonn Brophy Lone Wolf Trophy.

It should be, if nothing else, a "good laugh".

_DSF6056.thumb.jpg.81491d76ffc15152ccee04e11aaa6438.jpg

1 minute ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Where did yous get relegated you creepy looking arab b*****d? You failed to mention it

Same place we won the league and two league cups.  Humping our local rivals on two of those days on their own patch.

15 minutes ago, virginton said:

Aye because nothing says 'die hard fan' quite like the horror of your club occasionally dunting into the second tier once every twenty years. Your Victoria Cross is in the post m8.

B4B69545-A189-453C-97FC-1DCCF933CE23.png.7604d4bf06687ba0612974bc06b69402.png

Your club dunts into the second tier on a regular basis...from the third tier.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

That Sevco arsehole on the horse is one of the most tragic things I've ever seen.

Instigated the funniest part of the show when the panel were speculating about his wife's suspicions about the sugar cubes though. 

Craig Brown is a brilliant after dinner speaker. Tells a great story about Joe Jordan or Derek Johnstone competing with an Argentinian kid at keepy uppys. 

A great last show of the season.

Apart from another DAB related story! Honestly, I didn't realise BBC bias was this bad.

In all seriousness though, this has been a highlight of my week and I have really looked forward to it every Friday.

The 'gud oanest laddies' really capture and highlight what Scottish football is all about with the conversations and short films. 

I look forward to the future seasons. Don't change.

They just used the United mad barber to trail Football Focus on BBC Breakfast. I’m never in the house to watch FF but I know this isn’t the first time they’ve “borrowed” a feature from AVFTT. Do they credit the show at all or just play it like it’s their own?  

They just used the United mad barber to trail Football Focus on BBC Breakfast. I’m never in the house to watch FF but I know this isn’t the first time they’ve “borrowed” a feature from AVFTT. Do they credit the show at all or just play it like it’s their own?  

They credit it every time, and also had Telfer on a couple of weeks ago.

BBC Sport in England have been very supportive of the show more or less right from the start in terms of promoting it.