A View From The Terrace.

I thought Jackie Mac sounded and looked very nervous. Probably understandable after his health scare. A good interview regardless.

Plus one on the island football clip again. I enjoyed that segments he first time round too.

9 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

@accies1874 was brought to you today by the word ‘elation’.

eta even from a bias point of view that was up there with the Chris McQueer shite for last minute winners. Stick to the songs.

What are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

I thought Jackie Mac sounded and looked very nervous. Probably understandable after his health scare. A good interview regardless.

Plus one on the island football clip again. I enjoyed that segments he first time round too.

Yeah, I would agree. Certainly didnt look as relaxed as Danny Lennon did last week. 

Just good to see the guy up and about and looking like his health is back in order. 

A very good show again. They have done many good things over the last couple of years but the comprehensive rebuttal of the reserve teams was one of my favourite moments.

Jackie McNamara always came across as very dull as a manager but that was another entertaining interview. Well done all involved and keep it up.

Enjoyable show again, especially the enthusiastic dismantling of the turd that won't flush (colt sides in the league system) and the two Duncans, and the clumsiness and discomfort they bring when paired.

Good to see Jackie up and about, but he was a bit inaccurate in his recall of GMS and Stuart Armstrong's departure from the club, claiming he had no say in the matter: he was on United's video channel at the time stating he had ready made replacements, Ryan Dow and Charlie Telfer I recall, and that he'd sanctioned the sales.

Appreciated the clip from the Uist & Barra league again too.

Good show again and praise for the demolition (hopefully) of the Colts and the Old Firm schemes. As one who hopes we can get L1 and L2 back to a finish (whatever plan) it was good to hear the chat. Jackie MacNamara  was interesting and these interviews have the right balance of humour /stories. It was interesting to see the Hibs/Accies play off . I had forgotten that Andy Ryan had been a sub for Hamilton that day, so the funny hat scenes was amusing. He had a great season with us after leaving Hamilton  but his progress appears to have stalled..  

I feel like Winston from Still Game when they sent him for the carry out....... I don’t want to watch again cos I’m so gutted at what I heard them say about diving......  but I know I will. AVFTT has been my favourite show for so long, I can’t give up on it now.

Carry out for Jack and Victor? Pub with willing lassie? Nnnnnnggggg

Edited by Anglichanin

Too much focus on the big Duncan’s arse crack. Leave the man some dignity.

Good interview with Jackie McNamara.

That Eriskay video is one of the best ones.

Edited by Scary Bear

Arch, you sonuvabitch, you've beaten me to it!

A polite reminder that tonight's episode is half an hour later than normal - we're going on at 11pm on the BBC Scotland channel.

If that's a little too past your bedtime, it's also available on the BBC iPlayer for the next 28 days.

We will see you later this evening!

_DSF3034.thumb.jpg.f1b5178a1aff7171de34ae5ec4a482ff.jpg

The f**k is this?!

Telfer has aged horribly and Shaughan appears to be in a coma! Sked is smoking outside a hospital and someone brought their maw.

Not a fan of this new look.

Edited by DA Baracus