A View From The Terrace.

1 hour ago, steveffc said:
1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:
Didn't notice any dig whatsoever.

We somehow play in Grangemouth, got a cheek when stenhousemiur play in Larbert!

He said it in last weeks lower league podcast as well, good to see it’s having the desired effect.

On that note, the lower league podcast Telfer and Shaughan do is fantastic, always worth a listen and the best content the Terrace do imo (I don’t have the Patreon tier admittedly). 

Such a positive change getting lower league coverage and discussion on a watchable tv show as well.

5 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

He said it in last weeks lower league podcast as well, good to see it’s having the desired effect.

On that note, the lower league podcast Telfer and Shaughan do is fantastic, always worth a listen and the best content the Terrace do imo (I don’t have the Patreon tier admittedly). 

Such a positive change getting lower league coverage and discussion on a watchable tv show as well.

Such a positive change getting Scottish football content that doesnt pander to the arse cheeks with coverage and discussion from guys (and the occasional gal) who actually like Scottish football and do their research. Stark contrast to most of the BBC/Sky/BT coverage

12 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Past the Grangemouth sign and with an entrance on Falkirk Road. But it's not even close to being in Grangemouth, no sirree. Screenshot_20201201-093452_Maps.jpeg

If you look on a map Larbert, Stenhousemuir, Falkirk and Grangemouth all look like one place, no separation by any countryside. Berthousekirkmouth imo.

On 28/11/2020 at 10:00, Desp said:

"Is he dead?"

"I hope so. They buried him!"

:lol: I love Shaughan. 

Aye that was funny, as was the presenter talking about letting the dude from The Wire read the Stenny subs out over the tannoy but not the starters.  

Looking forward to watching tonight's episode, which I will be watching at some point over the weekend as I'm an auld dick who needs his bed afore 11.30pm.