A View From The Terrace.

4 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Hello! This is just a polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is on the BBC Scotland channel this evening at 10:30pm.

We've been told there are "a lot of laughs" tonight and you cannot turn it down in this economy!

We'll see you later on!

I’ll catch you on the +1.

Or wherever they show it at midnightish.

Hello! This is just a polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is on the BBC Scotland channel this evening at 10:30pm.
We've been told there are "a lot of laughs" tonight and you cannot turn it down in this economy!
We'll see you later on!

Some people were very dubious indeed about Robert jr if I remember correctly.
Why has the finger guard thing not been questioned? The people have tae know!

That was brilliant. Kaela McDonald-Nguah and Rose Reilly were terrific. The feature on the empty Dens really hit home too on just how much I miss going to the football. And the tune at the end was braw. Terrace is my TV highlight of the week. 

And Fowler was right with his bust as Alloa are going to beat Hearts tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Why has the finger guard thing not been questioned? The people have tae know!

Was it in reference to giving Uri Geller the finger last week?

Does anyone know the actual reason Rose Reilly was banned from playing for Scotland? Wiki has her with 10 caps for Scotland before playing for Italy. I thought she came across really well and very selfless with giving her medals away. 

Another great episode.

Edited by superkillieaway

6 minutes ago, Waspie said:

The feature on the empty Dens really hit home too on just how much I miss going to the football.

I think it was filmed at last years cup tie with Motherwell.

Good episode.

I hope Nelms was watching and listened to @McGuigan1978. Worst Dundee team in over 30 years. If McPake gets the bullet this week, I'm thanking you.

Nice to see the theme of Peep Show on the boards still going with the 'Crunchy Nut' one. Rather expensive as I recall.

Would like my personal favourite 'Hey Marko, come and stick your tongue up Lindsey's arsehole, it's clean.' But I somehow doubt it. So you can always go with 'The longer the note, the more the dread.' Make it happen @Francesc Fabregas.

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I think it was filmed at last years cup tie with Motherwell.

Good episode.

I hope Nelms was watching and listened to @McGuigan1978. Worst Dundee team in over 30 years. If McPake gets the bullet this week, I'm thanking you.

Nice to see the theme of Peep Show on the boards still going with the 'Crunchy Nut' one. Rather expensive as I recall.

Would like my personal favourite 'Hey Marko, come and stick your tongue up Lindsey's arsehole, it's clean.' But I somehow doubt it. So you can always go with 'The longer the note, the more the dread.' Make it happen @Francesc Fabregas.

Cove Rangers I think?

Was it in reference to giving Uri Geller the finger last week?

Does anyone know the actual reason Rose Reilly was banned from playing for Scotland? Wiki has her with 10 caps for Scotland before playing for Italy. I thought she came across really well and very selfless with giving her medals away. 
Another great episode.

The SFA essentially banned all women's football at that point, I assume it was related to that.

Just now, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Rose Reilly is a superstar. I heard her speak at a Nutmeg Magazine event at Mono and she just wowed the room. Great stories.

She does come across well and is obviously really passionate about Scottish women’s football. She’d be a great ambassador for the Scottish women’s game. 

The segments with both the lassy’s were equally brilliant. Kaela spoke really well about her experiences, especially for someone as young. Rose also spoke brilliantly and was really funny and obviously very humble.
Shaughan was trying to use the delicate grace of a juggler trying to get the confetti cannon open but maybe he’s right, maybe it’s no easy?

10 hours ago, superkillieaway said:

Does anyone know the actual reason Rose Reilly was banned from playing for Scotland? Wiki has her with 10 caps for Scotland before playing for Italy. 

Herself Edna Neillis and Elsie Cook were banned sine die by the SFA after having the temerity to speak out against the Scottish authorities for not letting them play professionally. This was either just before they moved to Reims in France, or shortly afterwards.