A View From The Terrace.

6 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Fair enough, it’s a shite thing to do. I’m sure it’s something any normal person regrets the second they sober up, and if they repeatedly do it then you’re right they are an arsehole. But I personally wouldn’t judge someone’s character on one drink driving charge. 

How many drink driving charges would be needed before you thought the person was an arsehole?

13 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Where did they get the Aberdeen graph with the streaming figures? Can't seem to find it.

Aberdeen published their accounts recently so maybe there?

Drink driver. 
There's a possible chance this is true, although I don't believe he was found guilty. Pretty sure the person that grassed was caught for the same offence [emoji2371]

That aside, I'm aware of some low key charitable donations he's made which tells me he's a good guy.

One doesn't offset the other but this court of public opinion doesnt really wash tbh.

I went and watched my pal play at Darvel when he was at Ardeer Thistle. Both sets of supporters were no angels, but some of the punters that followed Darvel looked like they tried to pay their direct debits with Toffee Crisp wrappers. To be fair to them they weren’t the worst in that league, that award goes to the Maybole fans who looked like they would have had a better quality of life living in the Gaza Strip. Following Ardeer opened my eyes to the wonders of Ayrshire, especially as my only previous experiences had been Nardinis ice cream shop in Largs and the ferry terminal at Cairnryan. It truly is some place. 
So your only previous experience of Ayrshire was Nardinis then !

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
17 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:
I went and watched my pal play at Darvel when he was at Ardeer Thistle. Both sets of supporters were no angels, but some of the punters that followed Darvel looked like they tried to pay their direct debits with Toffee Crisp wrappers. To be fair to them they weren’t the worst in that league, that award goes to the Maybole fans who looked like they would have had a better quality of life living in the Gaza Strip. Following Ardeer opened my eyes to the wonders of Ayrshire, especially as my only previous experiences had been Nardinis ice cream shop in Largs and the ferry terminal at Cairnryan. It truly is some place. 

So your only previous experience of Ayrshire was Nardinis then !

Is Cairnryan not in South Ayrshire? What council area does it fall under? 

1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:

Is Cairnryan not in South Ayrshire? What council area does it fall under? 

Dumfries and Galloway. It's not far north of Stranraer.

Edited by DA Baracus