A View From The Terrace.

Bold call trying to win a TV audience right after (to quote Jackie Bird) 'comedy from Scot Squad, Mrs Brown's Boys and a live performance from Del Amitri'.

Turning it off at the wall in this household.

cbf7b15a399ce1e005f9ff44a5f0504b.gif.00ea8f4b5cfc369abdb5d01ce1b187ee.gif

Edited by vikingTON

The bold Berrz trying to dictate the parameters of playing for Scotland is peak banter when most of the scummers don't even want their own club's players to represent their own country's team.

I made a wrong turn on the Interwebz earlier tonight and I could see they were absolutely GUTTED last night by our qualification.

Self-loathing losers. Up yeez. 🤠

11 minutes ago, steveffc said:

How big a chip on his shoulder, has Telfer got on all things Falkirk!

Can't be that big given that you're a tinpot wee seaside league outfit just like Stenhousemuir anyway.

oG0KX.gif.a8fdc124142d2f27645fb6f1aad0742a.gif

Edited by vikingTON

16 minutes ago, steveffc said:
22 minutes ago, virginton said:
Can't be that big given that you're just a tinpot wee seaside league outfit just like Stenhousemuir anyway.
oG0KX.gif.a8fdc124142d2f27645fb6f1aad0742a.gif

I've only posted a few times, but got a Greggy gif! What do I need to comment to get an Ainsley?

Why settle for an Ainsley gif when you can have one of the comedy goal that consigned your rabble to third tier obscurity in the first place?

giphy.gif&key=66a2b1f9712b2628f1554160c4

When I started watching the show last night I was assuming it had been filmed before the Scotland result was known, and I was enjoying imagining to myself that they had been spending their week speaking about every possible outcome.

But after a few minutes I realised that hadn’t happened, and a bit of the magic was lost. 

8 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

When I started watching the show last night I was assuming it had been filmed before the Scotland result was known, and I was enjoying imagining to myself that they had been spending their week speaking about every possible outcome.

But after a few minutes I realised that hadn’t happened, and a bit of the magic was lost. 

Watch the previous weeks show and sample the magic.