A View From The Terrace.

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Hi Bee Hibernian?

Nah, when you've already got the best song ever associated with a club side why bother?

Tbf that was a great cover and better than the original. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

Very good return to form and to the screens tonight. Big fan of the Dick Campbell and Duncan & Duncan segments. Harry the dug is the real star of the show though and I want not only for the two Duncans to get their own spin-off, but for Harry to get his own too. 

If not already, “Dick Campbell’s Guide To Being a Gaffer” should 100% be a regular feature. Outstanding stuff.

Duncan & Duncan are Scottish football’s equivalent of Mortimer & Whitehouse Gone Fishing, and I adore them both. Fantastic content.

I'm not sure I've ever seen any of his former players be anything other than positive about playing under him.
Theres a lot about Dick Campbell that makes you jump to the conclusion that he is a typical auld Scottish Fitbaw dinosaur but like you I have seen ex players describe him as the complete opposite. I'm sure I remember hearing someone on the Terrace talking highly about him. Denholm perhaps?

Anyway I can certainly remember being surprised to hear what Campbell is like compared to how I assumed he would be.