A View From The Terrace.

I belatedly watched last week's programme this morning and thought it was a very good one to sign off with for now.  

The two Duncans feature has really grown on me.  The bit when he knocked over his little pitchside seat was majestic.  I've never been one for collecting programmes myself, but the wee film of the guy with the shop in Edinburgh was superb - enormously affectionate.

The studio chat was good too, strong enough in fact to make up for Shaughan saying "unchartered territory" at the start.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This seemed like the best place to post this - Craig Fowler put together a Terrace Podcast special on racism where he interviewed Christian Nade, Sean Clare, Kevin Harper and Marvin Bartley about their experiences within and also outside of football. Obviously I'm not totally unbiased here, but I genuinely think it's one of the best podcasts ever put together by The Terrace and thought some of you might want to listen to it if you haven't already.

http://terracepodcast.net/racism/

It was a good podcast. Well done Craig.

I thought it would have been a perfect forum to interview a black player who did report on-field abuse, then suffered abuse from fans for doing so.

Did he try to get Shay or was the Club involved too big to touch ?

6 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

It was a good podcast. Well done Craig.

I thought it would have been a perfect forum to interview a black player who did report on-field abuse, then suffered abuse from fans for doing so.

Did he try to get Shay or was the Club involved too big to touch ?

I have no idea, but it's generally my experience that Aberdeen aren't always the most co-operative club in terms of providing players for interviews etc.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I have no idea, but it's generally my experience that Aberdeen aren't always the most co-operative club in terms of providing players for interviews etc.

Not sure they'd want to get Shay onto Celtic/Tonev publicly :lol: