A View From The Terrace.

So I went ahead with my FM19 and fucked about with the league. Covid-19 eh?
I only did a play each other once type thing to see what happened.

As it's an older version I think a team or two are in the wrong league, but f**k it.
It was interesting

42team.JPG

42team2.JPG

15 hours ago, well fan for life said:

I think they spoke for us all. Having had a fairly shite time of things in the last 7-8 months when you get that 2-3 hours of going to the football it's pure escapism. Even when Motherwell are shite I still love going along to watch it on a Saturday. 

I think I might have experienced more of the excrement watching Airdrie over the last decade than you, but I do hope we can all get back to enjoying the escapism. Take care

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

As it's an older version I think a team or two are in the wrong league, but f**k it.
It was interesting

42team.JPG

42team2.JPG

If you’re able to make this database available, I’d be due you a pint. 

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

It was interesting

42team.JPG

42team2.JPG

Hamilton still narrowly avoid relegation.

8 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

It was interesting

42team.JPG

42team2.JPG

Montrose 9th and Dundee United 25th, I’ll take that.

It was interesting

42team.thumb.JPG.cbabfc2c5aa4f8369ec3f7524748e5bb.JPG
42team2.thumb.JPG.881656b6d43a5c6bfe2a0d5f15f3d8ae.JPG

How did Berwick Rangers get back in the League???

7 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Is there any way to watch the back catalogue of these? 

Sadly not the whole episodes, but a lot of the features (missing the best 3 IMO) are available here in a big BBC Scotland YouTube playlist;

8 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Actually enjoyed Lewis Capaldi’s last-minute winner. It’s good to see that he’s still humble enough to appear on a show with a relatively small but dedicated viewership.

That was still better than any of the bland pish Lewis Capaldi has ever released.

On 22/03/2020 at 03:07, Busta Nut said:

Argentina fucked that though, pretty sure they did that to stop the bigger teams getting relegated after River went down a year or two before.
Think they are at about 24 teams, relegating 4 and promoting 2 each year

Do the South American leagues not go on some crazy 3 year average points total to avoid any of the clubs getting relegated? Remember reading about it happening in the Brazilian league. 

Also, is there any reason that AVFTT isn’t on Sky catch up? It’s on BBC iplayer but don’t fancy watching it on my phone and it’s usually on Sky for a week after the broadcast. 

On 23/03/2020 at 13:04, The Real Saints said:

Actually enjoyed Lewis Capaldi’s last-minute winner. It’s good to see that he’s still humble enough to appear on a show with a relatively small but dedicated viewership.

I asked him for a picture with me and my girlfriend when he appeared beside us at the Hydro hospitality area during the Gerry Cinnamon concert. He refused and said he had already done pictures when he came in and wanted to get a drink with his pals. It was absolutely fair enough from him as it would be a pain in the arse constantly getting asked for pictures by drunk people, but the rejection I felt has now made me despise him and I tell everyone I meet that he was a big headed p***k in person, and nothing like the loveable down to earth guy he tried to come across as. 

6 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Do the South American leagues not go on some crazy 3 year average points total to avoid any of the clubs getting relegated? Remember reading about it happening in the Brazilian league. 

Also, is there any reason that AVFTT isn’t on Sky catch up? It’s on BBC iplayer but don’t fancy watching it on my phone and it’s usually on Sky for a week after the broadcast. 

The Argentinian league certainly used to, unsure if they still do. Didn't stop River going down. They bounced right back up but they then ended up with a big 30 team division a year or two later.

I asked him for a picture with me and my girlfriend when he appeared beside us at the Hydro hospitality area during the Gerry Cinnamon concert. He refused and said he had already done pictures when he came in and wanted to get a drink with his pals. It was absolutely fair enough from him as it would be a pain in the arse constantly getting asked for pictures by drunk people, but the rejection I felt has now made me despise him and I tell everyone I meet that he was a big headed p***k in person, and nothing like the loveable down to earth guy he tried to come across as. 
You were at a Gerry Cinnamon gig. You deserve everything you get. Which is nothing.

That Last Minute Winner might be the worst thing I've ever listened to but it was still better than Chris McQueer's 'bedtime stories'.
It was truly awful. I had to turn the TV off after about 30 seconds. I appreciate them trying different stuff but c'mon...surely somebody has to check it out before it goes out on air. Them not doing so is the only reason I can assume it made it to broadcast.