A View From The Terrace.

Kudos to whoever put up the Slow Show / The National lyrics on the light box thing. I’ve not got many of the quotes/references recently but I picked up that one straight away. Great song.

Edited by ArabGaz

My main hope for the show originally is that they'd get what works and what doesn't and improve from there, and in this series, they've gradually been getting there. It's a fun watch. Could've done without the reminder of us cunting up the 4-2 lead we had on Alloa though.

First time I've caught an episode in a while, I'm often working.

Really enjoyed it. They seem much more comfortable in the couch chat segments than when I last saw it a few months ago.

Loved the old school hip hop reference on the letters board.

Good stuff.

Filmed after the midweek games but no mention of Accies win. I would have thought that Gerrard was a contender for the Blackhole of Punditry after that shocker.

The piece on Cappielow was up there with the Arbroath feature from last season. 

Not bad.

The Morton feature was good, as was the Iceland one.  They do those things well.  

The assessment of Alan Johnston was about right too, and the Last Minute Winner was fine.

I could probably have managed without the suggestion that those criticising Celtic fans for gloatingly celebrating mismatch victories, are displaying jealousy though. Christ Almighty - who needs wastecoatwilly?  Please understand that if a diddy fan envied a Celtic fan, he or she would simply become one.  I'm confident that no entrance exam would need negotiating.

In the world of boneheaded central belt ignorance, it's probably to be welcomed that Annan is working its way east from Newton Stewart to Kirkcudbright.  Given another month or so, it might just approach the Annan area.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

1 hour ago, Owsley said:

Filmed after the midweek games but no mention of Accies win. I would have thought that Gerrard was a contender for the Blackhole of Punditry after that shocker.

The piece on Cappielow was up there with the Arbroath feature from last season. 

Pretty sure they film it on a Wednesday during the day.

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not bad.

The Morton feature was good, as was the Iceland one.  They do those things well.  

The assessment of Alan Johnston was about right too, and the Last Minute Winner was fine.

I could probably have managed without the suggestion that those criticising Celtic fans for gloatingly celebrating mismatch victories, are displaying jealousy though. Christ Almighty - who needs wastecoatwilly?  Please understand that if a diddy fan envied a Celtic fan, he or she would simply become one.  I'm confident that no entrance exam would need negotiating.

In the world of boneheaded central belt ignorance, it's probably to be welcomed that Annan is working its way east from Newton Stewart to Kirkcudbright.  Given another month or so, it might just approach the Annan area.

Possibly weekly segment for the show, a where's Annan piece, popping up all over the Country.