A View From The Terrace.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

^^^ wears North Face fleeces and Wrangler jeans

One thing's for sure, I wouldn't be seen dead in a Falkirk top.

3 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

To be fair, I did like last week's top. One thing that does have to go is the Old Holburn stuck to Fowler's face.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Yet latitudinally, New Douglas Park is further north than Fir Park.

tenor.gif

Since Motherwell/Airdrie and the wee Rovers are in North Lanarkshire and therefore can have NL derbies, does that mean Hamilton can't  have any League derbies as no other senior side plays in South Lanarkshire?  Would a cup game against East Kilbride count? Or if EK reach the same League as Hamilton in a few years?

Edited by Chapelhall chap
spelling error

On 22/02/2020 at 10:08, Monkey Tennis said:

Less impressed by the attempts to locate Annan somewhere near Newton Stewart.

I would also like to pedantically point out an error, as @Francesc Fabregas claim in that six degrees of separation bit that Rod Stewart’s ‘Young Turks’ was included in the soundtrack of GTA Vice City is incorrect; it was in GTA San Andreas.

Is it absolutely tragic that I knew this straight away without looking it up? Undoubtedly.

50 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I would also like to pedantically point out an error, as @Francesc Fabregas claim in that six degrees of separation bit that Rod Stewart’s ‘Young Turks’ was included in the soundtrack of GTA Vice City is incorrect; it was in GTA San Andreas.

Is it absolutely tragic that I knew this straight away without looking it up? Undoubtedly.

Some schmuck pointed this out to me on social media, which is fair enough. If I could turn back time, I would!

However, you can still make the move from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to Friends via Goodfellas:

Rod Stewart's Young Turks features in the soundtrack to San Andreas. In San Andreas, there is a character called Officer Tenpenny. He is voice by Samuel L Jackson. Samuel L Jackson stars in Goodfellas alongside Robert de Niro. Robert de Niro stars in Meet the Parents alongside Ben Stiller. Ben Stiller starred in an episode of Friends as Tommy the Screamer.

Regardless, we can all agree that Young Turks is a sensational song and one of Rod Stewart's best.

Some schmuck pointed this out to me on social media, which is fair enough. If I could turn back time, I would!
However, you can still make the move from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to Friends via Goodfellas:
Rod Stewart's Young Turks features in the soundtrack to San Andreas. In San Andreas, there is a character called Officer Tenpenny. He is voice by Samuel L Jackson. Samuel L Jackson stars in Goodfellas alongside Robert de Niro. Robert de Niro stars in Meet the Parents alongside Ben Stiller. Ben Stiller starred in an episode of Friends as Tommy the Screamer.
Regardless, we can all agree that Young Turks is a sensational song and one of Rod Stewart's best.
23% of my virginity grew back reading that. Thank you sir. As I strive to lose that again in the coming months I will think of you.