A View From The Terrace.

A reasonable latest programme.

People moan about the closing music, but even when it's rubbish, it's preferable to what that tit offers.

I liked the t-shirt featuring the drunk Ayr pitch invader.  Less impressed by the attempts to locate Annan somewhere near Newton Stewart.

A reasonable latest programme.
People moan about the closing music, but even when it's rubbish, it's preferable to what that tit offers.
I liked the t-shirt featuring the drunk Ayr pitch invader.  Less impressed by the attempts to locate Annan somewhere near Newton Stewart.

You’re all in the Borders regardless.

I spent most of the programme trying to work out what that T shirt was, as it looked like a scene from Cappielow as well.

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Another terrible top from @Francesc Fabregas. Vomit inducing with a label to match. Up your game mate.

On 15/02/2020 at 11:03, Francesc Fabregas said:

Just remember: when you make fun of someone's clothes, there's a person, a human being with feelings, underneath them.

So think on.

Disagree with the boys about the winter break. I do agree that having too many midweek games is detrimental to the point of getting a rest during winter, but mentally I do think a good switch off from everything is a good thing. The only problem is finding an alternative solution to it all, which for for me is still a 16/18 top tier so that the number of games are brought down to 30/34, but clubs would never go for that because of revenue losses and TV money wetting themselves over 4 OF matches.

3 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Disagree with the boys about the winter break. I do agree that having too many midweek games is detrimental to the point of getting a rest during winter, but mentally I do think a good switch off from everything is a good thing. The only problem is finding an alternative solution to it all, which for for me is still a 16/18 top tier so that the number of games are brought down to 30/34, but clubs would never go for that because of revenue losses and TV money wetting themselves over 4 OF matches.

I’m a bit hungover so please bear with me. I like the idea of a bigger league (32/36 games) and less jam packed periods. If all the clubs lose the old firm visit money does it really matter within Scotland? I suppose the country may struggle to attract non-Scotland based players?