A View From The Terrace.

Another decent one. 

That 'Saturday' feature was excellent, but the Last Minute  Winner was pish this time.  Bring back last week's appalling song.

Special mention though to Telfer's absurd description of Salim Kouider-Aissa's second at Palmerston last week. It's a nice enough finish, but he's clear, pretty stationary and in space as he side foots home.  According to Telfer though, as we watch it, there's "a brilliant piece of movement when he cuts across his man and flicks it with his back heel".  Utter nonsense for all to see.

Another decent one. 
That 'Saturday' feature was excellent, but the Last Minute  Winner was pish this time.  Bring back last week's appalling song.
Special mention though to Telfer's absurd description of Salim Kouider-Aissa's second at Palmerston last week. It's a nice enough finish, but he's clear, pretty stationary and in space as he side foots home.  According to Telfer though, as we watch it, there's "a brilliant piece of movement when he cuts across his man and flicks it with his back heel".  Utter nonsense for all to see.
I watched it and he looked like he got himself ahead of his man and flicked it in lovely.

Are you still hurting?

51 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I watched it and he looked like he got himself ahead of his man and flicked it in lovely.

Are you still hurting?

Of course I'm still hurting.  The goal however, was not remotely as described.

Have another look if you like.  The strangest "back-heel" I've ever seen.

23 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Really not diggin the McQueer stuff.

Nah that's poor patter. 

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Of course I'm still hurting.  The goal however, was not remotely as described.

Have another look if you like.  The strangest "back-heel" I've ever seen.

I think he got confused with who scored, there's a bloke who does an action like the one described but it's not who scored. 

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Fowler is a very sad individual, pumped and dumped.

He's still the worst on the show imo. 

First time I've watched it in a while and it's far better than it used to be, allot more natural now and the humour feels less forced. 

Also Bartley was fantastic. 

Edited by Grant228

19 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I think he got confused with who scored, there's a bloke who does an action like the one described but it's not who scored. 

Yes, I suppose it's possible he thought it was Number 10 who scored.  If so, he was the only one though. It would also mean he was talking utter pish, given that he was raving about the Number 9.

Either way, it's the sort of gibberish that would be widely derided on here, were it offered on Sportscene.

29 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, I suppose it's possible he thought it was Number 10 who scored.  If so, he was the only one though. It would also mean he was talking utter pish, given that he was raving about the Number 9.

Either way, it's the sort of gibberish that would be widely derided on here, were it offered on Sportscene.

It's the only explanation I can think off, and you're right if that was any other programme it would get all of the stick. 

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Nah that's poor patter. 

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Chris McQueer is absolutely dreadful 

I read some of his stuff when he was posting it online. So I bought his book when it was published. I read it, it was ok until the stories were all of a similar ilk and all ended with having no real ending. The stuff he reads on the Terrace TV is shite.