A View From The Terrace.

@Francesc Fabregas

Regarding the run lengths, are yous just taking whatever the BBC will give you, or have you picked length based on the amount of content you have/can come up with week to week?

Do you think you could come up with enough different stuff and keep up the workratento go weekly through the season?

When did they broadcast last season? Can’t remember if they ran in line with the end of season run-in?

I don’t think it ran to the end of the season but I could be wrong. Can’t mind any playoff debate or build up which is making me think it finished prior to the end of the season. Was extended from 10 eps to 12 though I’m sure.

10 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I don’t think it ran to the end of the season but I could be wrong. Can’t mind any playoff debate or build up which is making me think it finished prior to the end of the season. Was extended from 10 eps to 12 though I’m sure.

It finished the night before the Scottish Cup final so before the play offs had concluded.

It finished the night before the Scottish Cup final so before the play offs had concluded.

You’ve a better memory than me, fair play! Hopefully the same again but would mean a fair chunk of the season not accompanied by the best programme on tv.

You’ve a better memory than me, fair play! Hopefully the same again but would mean a fair chunk of the season not accompanied by the best programme on tv.

First season they did though last year so probably still getting the feelers out. Maybe this year they’ll run it right up until the conclusion of the season. Seems the natural thing to do.

It’s better when the song at the end is about the team that they support. Last weeks Albion Rovers one was class and obviously the Thistle one that’s all over Twitter is excellent as wel. 

I’m sure that racket at the end of tonight’s episode will be to some people’s taste, but with the guy being a St. Mirren fan, if he had played a heavy metal version of Oh When the Saints I would have enjoyed it much more. The lead singer shouting down the camera ‘You disgust me’ seemed slightly disconnected from the tone of the show. 

Edit - The rest of the show was good as always. 7.8/10 

Edited by IrishBhoy