A View From The Terrace.

It goes......

Lightboard
The two Duncans
Telfers shite clothes
Borthwick and Telfers abuse of eachother
Then you can rank the rest of the lads to your liking.

I’ve seen a few folk giving the show a bit of stick, but whichever way you feel about it, it’s still better than the other 99% of pish that’s on on a Friday night.

In terms of ranking the lads, I’d have to say I like listening to them all. If there’s one thing I’d change though it’d probably be something like

if Joel Sked...

would just speak...

a little more cohesively and fluidly...

and stop with the...

unnecessary pauses.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

It goes......

Lightboard

The two Duncans

Telfers shite clothes

Borthwick and Telfers abuse of eachother

Then you can rank the rest of the lads to your liking.

Distinct lack of Shaughan's shirts in here, disappointing

6 hours ago, CHOW87 said:

I love that Fowler’s doing Movember five years after it was popular. I’m looking forward to see him do the Ice Bucket Challenge next season.

Yeah, it's been at least 5 years since we sorted out all the mens health issues it was meant to raise awareness for.  

One of the boys on the Away Days VT was about 55 and too Tory for liking.

It was good TV as usual. The overreaction to the OF being mentioned is mental.
I still will stick to my opinion the OF (I have only heard Celtic fans recently)  podcast guests are utter shite though and only know of their team.

As much as I don't really give a toss about a championship battle you can't ignore that it is a talking point for punditry of any level. What I will say for it is that they did give as much air time to that as they did discussing how Brian Cameron is critical to the success of Elgin City so at least fair's fair. 

Personally I think Duncan & Duncan are great entertainment. 

I did absolutely crease myself at Hat Trick Boy and Captain Clean Sheet. Shaughan is undoubtedly the star of this show. 

8 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

One of the boys on the Away Days VT was about 55 and too Tory for liking.

It was good TV as usual. The overreaction to the OF being mentioned is mental.
I still will stick to my opinion the OF (I have only heard Celtic fans recently)  podcast guests are utter shite though and only know of their team.

Why do people keep saying that some of us object to a mere "mention" of the OF?

It was the content of the discussion that was objectionable.   

I thought Friday’s show was dynamite, my favourite one yet.

I appreciate the 90s nostalgia trip with the title music, but IMO Firestarter suits the sequence way more than the other songs. I’d suggest using that permanently with my tuppence.

Love the different audio beds for introducing the panel, you never know who is going to get the cute upbeat one or the thrash metal one.

CGT’s expressions are more funny by the week. The Telfer v Borthwick meme is a bit forced for me (as much as I enjoy that segment), but the other reactions are great.

More Duncan and Duncan please!

45 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Why do people keep saying that some of us object to a mere "mention" of the OF?

It was the content of the discussion that was objectionable.   

Who knows eh....?

I really hated Hibs when we were both in the Championship competing over those three years but I've just caught myself with a massive grin on my face watching that Lewis Stevenson section. That's the best thing that's been on the show since it started. What a brilliant guy.

This series has been even better than the first one. I found the first couple of episodes really clunky and a bit awkward, but everyone is so comfortable in front of the camera now and it works really well. The perfect mix between treating the football as a bit of a laugh and serious analysis.

On 19/11/2019 at 17:13, Bairnardo said:

Just caught up with the latest episode. Nothing wrong with the Old Firm chat. I dont like the Old Firm, but to criticise their chat about it is just letting hate of them get the better of you. It was neither excessive nor sycophantic.

The idea of the 'two horse race' being welcome, was not sufficiently challenged.