A View From The Terrace.

21 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yep, didn't make any difference to us when we beat Hibs 2-0 in the 2004 cup final, they had 30 odd thousand to our 8 or 9 thousand. Feck we give Sevco and Celtic three stands when we play them at home and still managed to get results against them in 3 of the 5 games we played them at home last season and this season.  Granted we're used to being outnumbered home and away.:lol::ph34r:

Is right, LIVIFOREVER.

Watching 3/4 of Hampden start to traipse out after this;

Will never not be funny to me. 

1 minute ago, thisGRAEME said:

Is right, LIVIFOREVER.

Watching 3/4 of Hampden start to traipse out after this;

Will never not be funny to me. 

I struggle to remember the immediate aftermath of this goal what with my head taking leave of my shoulders and disappearing over the south stand. 

2 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I struggle to remember the immediate aftermath of this goal what with my head taking leave of my shoulders and disappearing over the south stand. 

Next time you see me, ask about it. I'll tell you a good story.

Loving the 18 minutes of silence at the end of the latest podcast [emoji1]

Also is it possible to subscribe to a version that doesn’t have any adverts? Or at least get rid of the one from that fucking Gran leaving a message for her Grandson. Enough to turn anyone to drugs.

It's either that fucking granny or now TV. If the episodes on the patreon are all ad free including the free ones then that's about as good a reason to subscribe as any.
The good news is that I've prepared my business for Brexit on the 31st October.

1 hour ago, thisGRAEME said:

Better than the initial forty minutes of content, tbf.

Did I hear on that pod that Andy's leaving? Sad times - I'll be relying on you and only you for my salty about Hamilton Accies content.

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Did I hear on that pod that Andy's leaving? Sad times - I'll be relying on you and only you for my salty about Hamilton Accies content.

Fortunately not! 

I don't think I'm divulging state secrets here, but Andy has been working on the TV show for the past few months, but with the initial run for this season coming to an end, I think he's finishing up there, rather than on the podcast. 

The salt remains, but as your lawyer I'd strongly advise against relying on me for fucking anything. 

3 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Fortunately not! 

I don't think I'm divulging state secrets here, but Andy has been working on the TV show for the past few months, but with the initial run for this season coming to an end, I think he's finishing up there, rather than on the podcast. 

The salt remains, but as your lawyer I'd strongly advise against relying on me for fucking anything. 

If you're finishing in the next few weeks then there's no excuse for not doing A View From The Terrace Election Night special.