A View From The Terrace.

Been away, so just caught Episode 3. Missed the Dobbie stuff from Episode 2 which, as a Dumfries resident, would have interested me.
Anyway, big shout out to Mr. Sked! Made me, pushing 60, feel young again with his reference to Pikachu evolving into Raichu. By Christ, that pish dominated my life as a father for a while!

I find it funny people moaning about Ferry for asking them same stuff but its tried and tested and seems to work so I don't really get the issue. 

Basically this. It’s tried and tested and if most folk are honest, a lot of the questions are the ones you’d want to ask the guests yourselves. I think what also helps Si is that being a player himself, with certain guests he’s had on he’s either been there or has heard things on the footballers grapevine which a regular fan-type podcaster wouldn’t have, and this gives him more ammunition for questions/chat.

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Basically this. It’s tried and tested and if most folk are honest, a lot of the questions are the ones you’d want to ask the guests yourselves. I think what also helps Si is that being a player himself, with certain guests he’s had on he’s either been there or has heard things on the footballers grapevine which a regular fan-type podcaster wouldn’t have, and this gives him more ammunition for questions/chat.

The things he hears on the grapevine don’t tend to be interesting tho. It just leads to the ‘tell us about the nights out, ave heard some stories’ or ‘that changing room was mad eh, tell us about how you acted the c**t to some innocent youth player/physio etc’

Edited by parsforlife

15 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Is "deja vu all over again" a deliberate in-joke on the programme?!!

Mcguigan used it yesterday, and  I've noticed it used a few times in Scottish football.  I think Liam McLeod is a c**t particular culprit.

It's a famous Yogi Berra quote.

31 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

The things he hears on the grapevine don’t tend to be interesting tho. It just leads to the ‘tell us about the nights out, ave heard some stories’ or ‘that changing room was mad eh, tell us about how you acted the c**t to some innocent youth player/physio etc’

Nah, I disagree, but again it all depends on who the guest is.