A View From The Terrace.

Right @Francesc Fabregas I'll dive in.

Don't talk pish, Stubbs signed half a dozen players who had ZERO first team professional appearances between them as well as guys who would aspire to be journeymen. That group of players whould have has us achieving 'Saintees 1975/76' levels of being adrift at the bottom of the league.

Edited by Arch Stanton

Right [mention=3060]Francesc Fabregas[/mention] I'll dive in.
Don't talk pish, Stubbs signed half a dozen players who had ZERO first team professional appearances between them as well as guys who would aspire to be journeymen. That group of players whould have has us achieving 'Saintees 1975/76' levels of being adrift at the bottom of the league.

I think the whole bit was arguing a ridiculous point. Have you not been whooshed?

Just now, pandarilla said:
9 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:
Right [mention=3060]Francesc Fabregas[/mention] I'll dive in.

I think the whole bit was arguing a ridiculous point. Have you not been whooshed?

Naw

9 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

The Skids though! 

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Aye, very much enjoyed that wee surprise. A good way to end a good first show back.

Agreed. Fantastic version.

Would like to hear it played at full time (after the Bluebell Polka of course!) at East End.

We should still run out to the original version (one of the best songs a team runs out to in Scottish football if not the best).

I don’t get it. Is this inane drivel and banter representative of what young men today have become? What will they be like when they’re my age? At least I won’t be here to hear it. I know that many of my age aren’t great either but I also know that no one will reply because they’ll all be playing the new FIFA. :P

Gid to see our da’ alive and well, cheers for that there.
Anyway, enjoyed the first episode back. Cove bit went on a wee bit long, no sure about the truth or lie bit either. Teller v Fowler and the social media bit decent, banker or bust good, two Duncan’s good and Johnny Flair WOOH