A View From The Terrace.

18 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I am a fan of the songs, I had it in my mind they got someone to cover the Hearts song but can't find it on YouTube, I've imagine it haven't I? 

It was the We Were Promised Jetpacks singer, and I've seen a few people commenting that it isn't there. I presume it's a rights thing.

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It was the We Were Promised Jetpacks singer, and I've seen a few people commenting that it isn't there. I presume it's a rights thing.

Ah, found it on the BBC website, cracking rendition. 

That, the Partick Thistle and in particular the Dundee one are absolutely fantastic. 

Before Friday I had no idea that Come On Livingston was even a thing. Now my life has changed - very much for the better - and it's all thanks to this show. I love it and already can't wait to see more of it.

On 27/05/2019 at 15:55, Desp said:

Did anyone take a picture of the moment they were sitting with their Dunc t-shirts on?  If so, get it posted and there's every chance it's going to be my new background on my phone

Enjoy your new phone background.

image.png.f26cf65b3d3d098cb8f8448638a6a3d9.png

Mate, you being in Stephen O'Donnell's house making Empire Biscuits was one of my favourite moments from the series. 

Even standing next to an absolute 10/10 in SO'D, you still managed to look handsome as f**k.  A credit to ML1.

Chuffed for you, pal!

14 minutes ago, Desp said:

Mate, you being in Stephen O'Donnell's house making Empire Biscuits was one of my favourite moments from the series. 

Even standing next to an absolute 10/10 in SO'D, you still managed to look handsome as f**k.  A credit to ML1.

Chuffed for you, pal!

Appreciate that pal, here's to another year of me fannying about in strangers' kitchens!

4 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Turning up to talk football with some pals on the podcast has, without any exaggeration, has changed a bunch of our lives forever.  I got to piss about with the Scottish cup at the weekend FFS.

Enjoyed you guys on Saturday on the Scottish Cup Instagram feed.   Sure you'll end up doing more things like that next season!

Best thing on the telly for some time. 

I've got a load of lads from my work watchinging it, they're Bristol City, Nottingham Forest, Tranmere fans.  All rave about it.  

My only criticism would be the time dedicated to the two Glasgow clubs has been creeping up.  That space could be filled by something on Fort William getting scudded 10-0 every week and the recent points deduction(as mentioned above) or whatever. 

On 27/05/2019 at 15:55, Desp said:

I watched one with Russell Anderson where I had to turn it off as I was nearly falling asleep he was that boring.  

Wash your mouth out with soap. Russell is a god amongst men  :wub:

14 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

My only criticism would be the time dedicated to the two Glasgow clubs has been creeping up.  That space could be filled by something on Fort William getting scudded 10-0 every week and the recent points deduction(as mentioned above) or whatever. 

I turned the podcast off on Monday for exactly this reason. First time I've done it - some professional Celtic fan from Clyde1 absolutely stank the place out. Hope it's not a symptom of mainstream success.

• 1 month later...

Oi oi.

We're back at the end of September btw, but in the meantime, we've started an imaginatively titled weekly newsletter:

85383f89-7096-437d-b0a3-e993b7d5c57e.png

Smash this link like Liam Donnelly smashes footballs to sign up for some weekly articles from us: https://somethingsomething.us9.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=951c2a445780a6bc17130dea3&id=b067bf2ab0

• 1 month later...