A View From The Terrace.

Its not perfect, probably could be 45 minutes and some of the segments weren't very good. 

However on the whole ive throughly enjoyed it. Watching it on a Saturday has become part of my pre football routine :lol:

Refreshing to see some decent football discussion come from non ex players, which I imagine is what riles up guys like Kyle. 

I’m not even sure that it’s even worth debate which is better out of AVFTT or the Open Goal interviews because let’s be honest, the TV is mostly utter shite on a Friday night and there’s ample room for both shows. The BBC need to wise up and put these shows on back-to-back.

Big Blouse Kyle was within his rights to call it shite if he wanted to it's not as though he was getting personal against anyone.

To have deleted that tweet is an absolute red neck.

47 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Please don't do anything like "Project Unicorn" again btw. Brutal viewing. 

Agreed. If there's one thing worse than a Liam McLeod commentary,  it's a Liam McLeod fake commentary. 

It isn’t even worthy of discussion which is better, surely?

Open Goal is a wee spice boy, a ginger with ADHD and a big mouth breather all squealing over the top of each other but to be fair it’s pretty well suited to the Super Scoreboard types and Old Firm da’s it’s probably aimed at.

11 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Kevin Kyle seems like he has the IQ of a napkin. 

I don't think big Kev's that daft, he's just cursed with the Stranraer accent which would make Stephen Fry sound like a tube.

Guest bernardblack

Was Kevin Kyle just fuming he didn’t get a mention during the rangers banter years segment?

Open Goal just isn’t for me...it’s just Simon Ferry interrupting some dinosaur every two mins

Guest bernardblack
Please don't do anything like "Project Unicorn" again btw. Brutal viewing. 

I really enjoyed that segment. The look on the face of the landlord at times was superb

I quite like some of the Open Goal interviews - Ferry can sometimes get more out of his interviewees than a non "proper football man" would. It tends to be a bit formulaic, but some of the guests have been really interesting.

I think the trick is to curate them in advance. So if it's Gordon Smith or Paddy McCourt I hit the delete button so hard my finger nearly falls off, but if it's someone like Davie Moyes or Michael O'Neill you tend to get good insight, ih hih.

I quite like some of the Open Goal interviews - Ferry can sometimes get more out of his interviewees than a non "proper football man" would. It tends to be a bit formulaic, but some of the guests have been really interesting.

I think the trick is to curate them in advance. So if it's Gordon Smith or Paddy McCourt I hit the delete button so hard my finger nearly falls off, but if it's someone like Davie Moyes or Michael O'Neill you tend to get good insight, ih hih.

That’s fair. The Paul Slane videos are about as funny as standing on a plug but a couple of his interviews have been pretty entertaining.

Garry O’Connor admitting to blood doping being the obvious highlight.

^^^ This.