A View From The Terrace.

48 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

All we need now is CGT and Shaughan doing the Friday night Championship games and the new channel's football output will reach elite status.

Part of me genuinely hopes if we mention this enough on here it's bound to happen.  Surely the Venn diagram of people watching Scottish Championship football on Friday nights and people watching The Terrace slightly later on Friday nights is basically a circle by this point anyway?

What a buzz, lads! We're over the moon. The last 13 weeks have been some laugh and I can't believe we're getting the chance to do it again next season.
Until then, please watch the show tomorrow night - I've got a feeling it's going to be a cracker!

This is excellent news!

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Tbh I'm amazed they didn't get taken off air immediately when Telfer slightly exaggerated the size of Falkirk's away attendances.  Disgrace that they're being allowed to propagate lies for another season.

Ah, no hint of criticism of any aspect is ever to be tolerated, because overall it's pretty good?

Got you.

Tbh I'm amazed they didn't get taken off air immediately when Telfer slightly exaggerated the size of Falkirk's away attendances.  Disgrace that they're being allowed to propagate lies for another season.
Point of order; our away attendances are so large that they defy traditional counting methods.