A View From The Terrace.

17 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

They all play their part but Shaughan is the star of the show for me, I could listen to him read the phonebook.

This is bang on the money.  He is by far my favourite of the guys on the couch.  Seems like a top guy as well. 

Granted, I wouldn't be asking him for tips for my Saturday coupon.

Given the success of the show, I wouldn't be surprised to see it shifted to slightly earlier next season.  10pm or 10:30pm would be ideal.  Don't think the Saturday morning idea would work.

Listening to the podcast currently where one of them made clear that Keith Jackson is an arse during a game of shag marry kill, and Fowler stated that Tennents lager should always be available in Scotland where drink is served.

The heroes we need.....

Been listening to the Terrace podcast for a few years so take that for what its worth but the show is fast becoming a staple part of the Scottish football diet for me, its great to see proper Scottish football chat on the telly, some of the features have been excellent particularly the team on the Western Isles and Sushi with Ryan McGowan and the overall production, editing and pacing have improved as the show has went on.

Anyone know if the lads have got any more plans to head into the avenue of more live shows ?

Something at the Edinburgh fringe in the style of a preview of the upcoming season would be so good to head along to! Getting HYYTS on at the end performing T.H.I.S.T.L.E.  to a rapturous applause would be something to behold after a few pints! 

Edit: Maybe a couple of Christian Bentekes too.

Edited by Raise High The Roof Beams

6 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Went to have a look on BARB for the viewing figures for the show out of curiosity and noticed that the BBC don't release viewing figs for BBC Scotland or ALBA but they do for all their other channels. Weird.

Figures must be somewhere, sure I read online that their news programme (The Nine?) has the equivalent audience of a pitlochry pub on a tuesday afternoon.

21 hours ago, HibsFan said:

I think Joel's the best of the lot. :lol:

Unapologetic in both his awkwardness and his love of Hearts/hatred of Hibs. Exactly what you want to see, f**k all this pretending to be nice about your rivals.

I had a pointless Hibs / Hearts twitter spat with Sked about 2 years ago, at the end of which we both agreed we were erses and figuratively shook hands.

A decent guy

Spoiler

For a cardigan wearing, maroon rover driving, missionary position jambo, obvs.............

58 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Figures must be somewhere, sure I read online that their news programme (The Nine?) has the equivalent audience of a pitlochry pub on a tuesday afternoon.

Theres a few news reports about it. 

Last month it was reported The Nine had viewing figures under 9000, and WonderBall had figures around 2500.

Couldn't find viewing figures for this show.

Edited by RandomGuy.

On 5/1/2019 at 08:03, RandomGuy. said:

Theres a few news reports about it. 

Last month it was reported The Nine had viewing figures under 9000, and WonderBall had figures around 2500.

Couldn't find viewing figures for this show.

My flatmates and I watched Wonderball on Tuesday and my god that is a tragedy of a gameshow.

On 01/05/2019 at 07:04, Green Day said:

The Nine has it's flaws, but it's a lot better than Reporting Scotland. People can be dicks when it comes to news and Scotland.

My flatmates and I watched Wonderball on Tuesday and my god that is a tragedy of a gameshow.

Hahaha me and my partner were watching it the other day, it’s a belter! It’s like Bamboozle, the complicated game show Joey auditions to present in Friends. A total car crash in all the worst ways.

A phone in or live show would be excellent, especially if you could attract the die hard Celtcs and Sevco fans. Failing that the Sportsound guys would do