A View From The Terrace.

On 13/04/2019 at 22:33, Oleksandr said:

Here lads they're chatting shit about this thread over on the TV and film forum

It’s about 3 thumb swipes to find that forum.  Far too far away. 

It's not so much that the song was bad (well...it wasn't great), it's that lead singer.  He introduces the song in fairly plain accent then starts singing in this thick Glaswegian twang.  Then there's the horrendous pretentious dancing.  Then, to make things worse, he puts on sunglasses...for no reason whatsoever.  They also come across as total knobs on Twitter.

I've enjoyed the songs at the end of the episodes so far, but the tapes of that should've been burned in an inferno before they were ever broadcast!

To be contrary, not saying it was good but it was more memorable than the usual couple of blokes with an acoustic guitar singing a hauntingly beautiful cover. And i’ll be sure to have it my head when Partick dump us into the seaside leagues on the last day of the season.

On 4/13/2019 at 15:38, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Joel is fantastic.

Still slightly haunted by recurring nightmares of his Chilean holiday stories, mind.

I can vaguely remember this, can anyone tell me which pod it was from. Also will not hear a bad word about Joel, the boy is a motherfucking hero.

Saw Ricky Ross and Fowler chatting on Twitter earlier - all I want is Ricky Ross singing Beautiful Sunday on the show now.

The show's been great, getting better and better each week, I'm trying to get my non-football flatmates to watch it, they seem to like it. The BBC showing games on the Friday seems to make it more difficult for them, I've noticed that they're always skirting talking about the Championship - particularly the promotion hunt the last two weeks. Maybe for Season 2, they could have it on a Thursday night? But again that brings its own set of challenges, esp with filming two days in advance.

56 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Getting all the goals or brief highlights packages for champ - league 2 would be good for next year - obviously quality will vary club to club but would be good to have them all in one place.

If they get a 2nd series then surely they will run out of songs to be played at the end of each episode.  Would be great to have a decent highlights package there.

2 hours ago, geo87 said:

Getting all the goals or brief highlights packages for champ - league 2 would be good for next year - obviously quality will vary club to club but would be good to have them all in one place.

Just as an FYI btw, the SPFL Website's league video room bits has pretty much everything in a playlist:

https://spfl.co.uk/league/championship

https://spfl.co.uk/league/league-one

https://spfl.co.uk/league/league-two

People don’t seem to realise that the original version of T.H.I.S.T.L.E. was a heart-warming, self-effacing, piece of lyrical genius.

The cover on The Terrace ruined everything that was good about it.

2 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Thank you very much for the comments and feedback about the show over the last few weeks - it's great to read it's struck a chord with supporters and we're delighted with how it's been received so far. We're still learning as we go and trying to make each episode better than the last. Working on the show has been the best fun I've ever had in my life and I'm delighted to have the chance to continue up until the Scottish Cup final.

We hope you keep on watching until then!

You think you or one of your co-hosts can manage to shoehorn in an Akabusi Sex Tales reference in the remaining shows?

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Thank you very much for the comments and feedback about the show over the last few weeks - it's great to read it's struck a chord with supporters and we're delighted with how it's been received so far. We're still learning as we go and trying to make each episode better than the last. Working on the show has been the best fun I've ever had in my life and I'm delighted to have the chance to continue up until the Scottish Cup final.

Pretty funny reading this in your voice now.

You have rightly received a lot of plaudits on here regarding your physical appearance.

Please score yourself out of 10.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

You have rightly received a lot of plaudits on here regarding your physical appearance.

Please score yourself out of 10.

Think you could be onto a new segment for the show here, similar to the Boyata index but rating players' faces.

Many P&Bers rate Craig Telfer as a 10, where would Stephen O'Donnell be on the Telfer index?