A View From The Terrace.

That “warriors, come out to play” thing Fowler did was the most cringeworthy thing in that episode. That’s including the lead singer’s dancing at the end. 

Duncan’s segments are the best thing about the show IMO. 

Can’t really add any more plaudits about the show that have already been given on the thread. I genuinely look forward to it every week and just hope there are enough like-minded people giving it the numbers to continue past the current series. The content, the chat, the knowledge and the sheer production of the show about a subject we all love dearly is just fantastic.

Going to add my support for Joel as well. Very funny (if often unintentionally) and more knowledgable and analytical than perhaps being given credit for.

Really enjoyed it again last night, especially the wee package with Danny Galbraith. It's very easy to overlook the mental impact that having your dreams crushed at an early stage can have on a footballer, and I really felt for him. Glad he's back enjoying his football.

Also Joel is excellent. Will not have a bad word said about him, his awkwardness is the perfect contrast to CGT's overly comfortable on camera-ness :lol:

Last night's was the first I've watched right through.

It's quite good, but I agree with the posters who were saying earlier on that it lasts too long.  It's nice to see some knowledgeable treatment of the lower divisions.  The features can be a little hit and miss, but the one about the bloke at Edinburgh City was interesting.  If that Two Duncans feature was typical of what we get offered, I'm a bit surprised to see people raving about it, but each to their own.

There is a slight awkwardness to the exchanges on the couches, but most of the blokes are fairly endearing, with the exception of the main presenter, who isn't.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Brilliant show this week and probably my favourite so far. No chance I’m getting T.H.I.S.T.L.E out of my head all weekend.

There are so many great stories to tell about Scottish football and so many things to celebrate, just makes it all the more depressing that we’ve signed another loose change TV deal with Sky and that the mainstream BBC content is (with some exceptions) so poor and so sparse.

I’m about 2 beers away from suggesting we revive SPL (SPFL) TV as a concept and get the Terrace lads in position front and centre.

At the very least a comprehensive, weekly, lower league show (especially considering how accessible and how high quality the lower leagues highlight packages are now) would be an absolute treat.

It’s maybe just down to the presenters becoming more natural as they get accustomed to being on camera, but I thought at the start the humour often felt forced, as if they felt they had to try to play up to the ‘irreverent’ tag the BBC had given them. That’s really not been a problem since the first couple of episodes, it feels a lot more natural now and the whole thing flows much better as a result, meaning episodes also don’t feel too long. If it’s coming back again next season and you’re planning on refining it based on feedback you’ve had throughout this series, I definitely don’t see any need to shorten the episodes.

On a negative note which doesn’t reflect the general quality of the programme, I’d never heard of HYYTS before but anyone who doesn’t think that’s the worst thing they’ve ever heard doesn’t deserve music.