A View From The Terrace.

46 minutes ago, superkillieaway said:
Another good episode, enjoyed the content. That Nicky Clark video was hilarious. 
never heard that ICT song before is that from when the club formed?

A couple of years after as I recall. It was written by Inverness songwriter David Balfe who wrote a lot of radio jingles and stuff. The original is alright but very 90s, and includes a solo by an instrument I’ve never heard before or since!

Edited by Highland Capital

Did Duncan read out 2 number 11s for Annan?

Another great episode.

Yes he did, fantastic. I particularly liked how he grew in to the role, from nervous beginnings to confident, elongated goal announcements. I also fucking loved the trainers on the son of the regular announcer. They were astonishing, although I would not wear.

The Two Duncan’s was the highlight as always (buzzing for the spin off), but it was an excellent episode all round again. The secret life of the dressing room feature was really good, and the in-studio chat is improving by the week. Only disappointment was Borthwick reacting to his introduction (excellent though it was). The no selling was becoming my favourite running joke on telly.

49 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Yes he did, fantastic. I particularly liked how he grew in to the role, from nervous beginnings to confident, elongated goal announcements. I also fucking loved the trainers on the son of the regular announcer. They were astonishing, although I would not wear.

The Two Duncan’s was the highlight as always (buzzing for the spin off), but it was an excellent episode all round again. The secret life of the dressing room feature was really good, and the in-studio chat is improving by the week. Only disappointment was Borthwick reacting to his introduction (excellent though it was). The no selling was becoming my favourite running joke on telly.

I was hoping he’d try and do the German announcer thing of just shouting the players first name  to absolute silence. The younger lad was amazing, the more you looked at him the more jewellery seemed to appear.

Really enjoyed it again, I started to notice the background having a few more things from earlier episodes such as the picture of Lucas Burnstigl.  

Following the production on Instagram, it’s quite incredible how much goes into it, they must have been fuming when Simeon Jackson did that penalty after they recorded the show.

Only complaint from myself was the sound when Fowler bit into the nachos.  I feel bad for anyone listening with headphones on.

2 hours ago, Sloop John B said:

Following the production on Instagram, it’s quite incredible how much goes into it, they must have been fuming when Simeon Jackson did that penalty after they recorded the show.

I watched it at about 1 this morning, so seeing one of them saying Ryan Scully is "different sauce", hours after he'd absolutely shipped a goal that all but ends Dunfermlines season, was a tremendous moment.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I watched it at about 1 this morning, so seeing one of them saying Ryan Scully is "different sauce", hours after he'd absolutely shipped a goal that all but ends Dunfermlines season, was a tremendous moment.

Special sauce that gives you a dose of the skits the next day. 

On 3/24/2019 at 15:11, Gianfranco said:

I’d quite like the songs at the end to be added to Spotify please.

On 3/24/2019 at 21:08, BoydiesBelly said:

This.

not that ICT shite please.